This was our 2nd time at Siesta Sands. The condos are great--newly remodeled, roomy, clean, and well equipped. We thoroughly enjoy our veranda with a great view of the gulf and sunsets. We're already thinking about our next trip. We've stayed at many places on Siesta Key over the years (30 plus), but this is definitely our favorite. We prefer the off season when the area is not overcrowded, and the value for that time of year is great. We have our favorite restaurants in the area: Ophelia's by the bay is a wonderful romantic spot with excellent gourmet food. Walt's Fish Market on 41 can't be beat for the fresh seafood, dine in or bring something ultra fresh back to the condo to make for dinner. Oh, and the beach--definitely one of the best. The only negative thing I can say about Siesta Sands is the huge ugly monstrosity of a house to the south. The eyesore is bad enough, but there seems to always be some pounding, sawing, drilling and in general lots of noise, and especially too early in the morning for a vacation schedule. Please "ask Gary" to quiet it down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siesta Key offers a variety of cuisines with numerous restaurants and cafés. From beach shops to fine clothing you can shop ‘till you drop. With Sarasota only minutes away, you are never at a loss for things to do and see. The Ringling Museum, Selby Gardens, Mote Marine, Spanish Point, Jungle Gardens, dozens of art galleries and antique shops, the opera, symphony, ballet and numerous live theater groups are just across the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Siesta Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Sands Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Siesta Sands Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida