I will start out by saying if you are into fishing call Captain Gary Gilliland (941) 650-4551 or doublegcharters.com . He has amazing prices and is THE best captain of all the numerous fishing charters i have been on. He hooked us up with delicious redfish, snook, sea trout, a stray blue fish and delicious snappers. He went out of his way to get us pictures of a manatee and spoon bill. He is very experienced and knows all about how to cater to the customer and bring fish/ keepers in the boat. I should just keep this place secret. EVERYTHING was wonderful. The only very petty issues i brought up were: there was no towel rack for drying beach towels etc... and the internet was about turtle speed. Those being said...big whop! The beach and point of rocks is about 100 ft from the building. The room looked and smelled brand new. The decor and workmanship was beautiful. We cooked/ ate in many meals and had all the kitchen accessories we needed. The bathroom was beautiful. The deck was amazing! The layout was perfect. The pricing is a steal. I highly recommend Siesta Sands. We were in unit 310. Now the bests....Best key lime pie- Columbia (St. Armands Circle) Best OJ for time of year Joshuas at Cresent Grocery Best Scenic Restaurant Beach House (Long Boat Key Bradenton?) Best Seafood....Hmmm Creekside Table, Columbias, Beach House, Javiers were all good. Best tackle shop Economy Tackle (Tamiami Trail) Best Charter Captain (See Above). Thank you for doing your best Siesta Sands, it shows and makes the difference!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siesta Key offers a variety of cuisines with numerous restaurants and cafés. From beach shops to fine clothing you can shop ‘till you drop. With Sarasota only minutes away, you are never at a loss for things to do and see. The Ringling Museum, Selby Gardens, Mote Marine, Spanish Point, Jungle Gardens, dozens of art galleries and antique shops, the opera, symphony, ballet and numerous live theater groups are just across the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Siesta Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Sands Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Siesta Sands Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida