We did a last minute trip to Sarasota with no place to stay. We drove around until we happened upon the Siesta Sands Beach Resort. We had no idea we would get a room but tried anyway. We not only got a room we ended up with an AWESOME room. The place was clean and the view was beautiful. We would come back at anytime but we ended up buying a home in the area. We will be telling everyone about this place!! Thanks Siesta Sands Beach Resort!!!!
Mary and Dave from Michigan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siesta Key offers a variety of cuisines with numerous restaurants and cafés. From beach shops to fine clothing you can shop ‘till you drop. With Sarasota only minutes away, you are never at a loss for things to do and see. The Ringling Museum, Selby Gardens, Mote Marine, Spanish Point, Jungle Gardens, dozens of art galleries and antique shops, the opera, symphony, ballet and numerous live theater groups are just across the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Siesta Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Sands Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Siesta Sands Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida