Siesta Sands at Point of Rocks is literally right on the beach…about a 2 minute walk to the actual spot where you'd put your towel and walk to the ocean. Incredibly convenient for us with an 11 month old. My husband doesn't want me to mention the unit we stayed in for fear of having competition next time we book LOL…but, it was 212 and a spectacularly updated unit. Only complaint is that the owner really needs to replace the couch, but it was OK. The 2 bed 2 bath unit was huge. Kitchen stocked with everything you need and was gorgeous.
Beach/ocean views are incredible and we loved the open air balcony (there are actually 3!). Staff was great. Pool was nice and private. The neighborhood was lovely filled with beautiful homes big and small…the beach wasn't crowded either. I was very depressed when we left and want to go back!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siesta Key offers a variety of cuisines with numerous restaurants and cafés. From beach shops to fine clothing you can shop ‘till you drop. With Sarasota only minutes away, you are never at a loss for things to do and see. The Ringling Museum, Selby Gardens, Mote Marine, Spanish Point, Jungle Gardens, dozens of art galleries and antique shops, the opera, symphony, ballet and numerous live theater groups are just across the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Siesta Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Sands Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Siesta Sands Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida