“Destination wedding”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

DouglasTr...
Douglas
“Destination wedding”
Reviewed 24 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Just got back from a week's stay at this beautiful home. I was there with a group of 6 others for a wedding and the house was just wonderful. The pool area with hot tub was where we spent most of our time. The labia covering the area made it bug free and very comfortable. Very clean and well equipped with everything you need from kitchen to linens.

Location is close to beach and village area. Plenty to do and see. I have to say the one thing advertised that was not great were the bicycles. Two that weren't't chained in disrepair. Not a big deal for us but someone might want to utilize them.

All in all I would say it was a beautiful stay and I will be going back the next time I visit Ssiesta key, Florida!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
trip224
HOT SPRINGS VILLAGE
“marginal, at best”
Reviewed 3 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

My experience with this company started off on a bad foot, as the price and extra charges mounted up. I had immediate renters remorse when it was so difficult to talk to anyone there. I booked the place 4 months in advance, and had to pay a fee for using a credit card, when I was later told I could have written them a check without the ridiculous fee. I was told there were kayaks available to use in the canal. However, there was no possible way to get them in the canal. I was told there were lights in the water at the dock that showed the fish in the canal. The light was on the neighbors dock, and the water was very murky. I was told there were bicycles to use to get to the beach. But they were in disrepair.I was charged a $200 cleaning fee for a house that I was to leave in rent ready condition by 10 am departure time. The cleaning staff was parked outside our front door at 8 am, so even though I spent the prior night cleaning, and got up at 6 am to wash the linens, I felt rushed. The bed in the master bedroom was like a hammock, and I had lower back pain all week. The washing machine was messing up most of the time we were there. Every time my husband would sit on the couch he would itch. There was no comfortable seating in the house.
The upside is when we called for the repairman on a few issues, he would show up within 24 hours. The other upside is they greeted us with some lovely cupcakes when we got there.
This rental cost me much more than if I had gone to a nice hotel without any of the work. My advise is save your money!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing