OMG. My husband and I saved for 2 years to take our kids to FL to see the beach. When I booked this reservation (directly with Gail, the OWNER!) she told me it was STEPS to the beach. She did not tell me it was across the street and down 400 yards, then another 100 yards to the sand! With 4 kids, their toys, towels, etc in tow, thats a LONG haul! Then to make matters worse, the "cottages" are SHACKS! Literally falling apart, nothing quaint or charming, let alone ROMANTIC about them. Owner Gail does not like children on her property, she is crass and very unfriendly. Husband David is a little nicer, yet edgy and a bit bold. Roaches all over this property, ants everywhere, and beware of the towels that are more like handrags to clean your house with!!! If you want to spend your money on a vacation, this is NOOOOTTTT the place to enjoy your hard earned money!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turtle Beach Resort located on Siesta Key in Sarasota, Florida is the perfect family vacation getaway with spacious cottages that offer full kitchens, living, and dining areas. Enjoy the beautiful private outdoor space included with each cottage that includes a large hot tub facing the water. Our pet-friendly resort is a two-minute walk to the beach and offers complimentary use of kayaks, canoes, bicycles fishing gear, beach chairs, and umbrellas. If you're looking for a weekend away from the kids, visit our romantic sister property The Inn at Turtle Beach for peaceful accommodations. Plan your trip today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Turtle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Beach Resort Siesta Key Hotel Siesta Key
- Turtle Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida