It is a given that staying on Siesta Key is expensive. But at Turtle Beach, you get full kitchen and frig, beautiful bay views, seclusion, private hot tub, and the following are FREE: high speed internet, laundry facilities and soap, bicycles, kayaks and canoes, fishing tackle. While the restaurants are nice, I enjoyed cooking my own fresh seafood at 25% of the cost of going out!
While other tourists are spending 2 hrs looking for a parking spot at SIesta, Turtle Beach is a short bike or car ride away and less crowded.
The owner and staff are constantly tweaking things to perfection, so don't even pay attention to reviews written years ago. We loved this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turtle Beach Resort located on Siesta Key in Sarasota, Florida is the perfect family vacation getaway with spacious cottages that offer full kitchens, living, and dining areas. Enjoy the beautiful private outdoor space included with each cottage that includes a large hot tub facing the water. Our pet-friendly resort is a two-minute walk to the beach and offers complimentary use of kayaks, canoes, bicycles fishing gear, beach chairs, and umbrellas. If you're looking for a weekend away from the kids, visit our romantic sister property The Inn at Turtle Beach for peaceful accommodations. Plan your trip today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Turtle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Beach Resort Siesta Key Hotel Siesta Key
- Turtle Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida