We stayed in Villa #7. It is a nice studio villa that was recently renovated. The building itself is better than most beach locations we have stayed with dogs. It is about 1/2 lock from the beach. The Siesta Keys beach is not dog friendly but did find a water spot on bird key that was dog friendly. We no complaints about the property and enjoyed our stay. We enjoyed the beach (especially the powdery sand and crystal clear water).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flip Flop Cottages(formerly Banana Club Waterside) offers a great location on Siesta Key. A lagoon setting with private fishing dock and free use of paddleboards, canoes , kayaks and a paddle boat! All units have full kitchens, non smoking. Studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom cottages available. We are also pet-friendly and offer free Wi-Fi service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Flip Flop Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Club Cottages At Heron Lagoon Hotel Siesta Key
- Banana Bay Hotel
- Banana Bay Resort
- Flip Flop Cottages Siesta Key, Florida