If/when I plan to visit Siesta Key again, I would definitely book at Banana Bay Club. We initially booked here because they are pet friendly, but since the beaches are not, we decided to keep our pet at home. We stayed at a villa near the gulf beachside and loved the location, just steps from an awesome beach of soft white sand and spectacular sunset views. The kitchens are adequately stocked with cookware that you can definitely eat in if you want to cook in the villa. We also visited the waterside cottages and used the canoes/kayaks they have available to guests. We saw some fish jumping while canoeing. Overall, it was a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flip Flop Cottages(formerly Banana Club Waterside) offers a great location on Siesta Key. A lagoon setting with private fishing dock and free use of paddleboards, canoes , kayaks and a paddle boat! All units have full kitchens, non smoking. Studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom cottages available. We are also pet-friendly and offer free Wi-Fi service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Flip Flop Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Club Cottages At Heron Lagoon Hotel Siesta Key
- Banana Bay Hotel
- Banana Bay Resort
- Flip Flop Cottages Siesta Key, Florida