The Banana Bay Club in Sarasota is a fabulous relaxing place to stay if holidaying in Sarasota. It is a small resort with studio appartments, one and two bedroomed appartments and a house that sleeps 6. It is quiet and the surroundings are peaceful and there is a lagoon at the end of the resort. The owners cannot do enough for you and are enthusiastic and hardworking and do everything they can to please guests. We were extremely pleased with the standard of accommodation and ameanities. The prices were very reasonable too. My husband and I are DEFINITELY going back - Soon!!
Thank you Banana Bay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flip Flop Cottages(formerly Banana Club Waterside) offers a great location on Siesta Key. A lagoon setting with private fishing dock and free use of paddleboards, canoes , kayaks and a paddle boat! All units have full kitchens, non smoking. Studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom cottages available. We are also pet-friendly and offer free Wi-Fi service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your Flip Flop Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Club Cottages At Heron Lagoon Hotel Siesta Key
- Banana Bay Hotel
- Banana Bay Resort
- Flip Flop Cottages Siesta Key, Florida