Banana Bay Club is exactly what I envision when I think of a beach trip. I want to be close to water (or right on it, in the case of their lagoon location), I want to be able to walk right into the room with my sandy feet, and kick back and relax. If you're so inclined, you can even meet other folks that are staying there.
Banana Bay is not about the lap of luxury, but it is about a comfortable stay at a beach cottage. You're within walking distance to the shops, bait store, bank, whatever you might need and yet when night hits, it is the quietest most peaceful place. You can talk a very short walk to the beach and you'll be in love.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flip Flop Cottages(formerly Banana Club Waterside) offers a great location on Siesta Key. A lagoon setting with private fishing dock and free use of paddleboards, canoes , kayaks and a paddle boat! All units have full kitchens, non smoking. Studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom cottages available. We are also pet-friendly and offer free Wi-Fi service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Flip Flop Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Club Cottages At Heron Lagoon Hotel Siesta Key
- Banana Bay Hotel
- Banana Bay Resort
- Flip Flop Cottages Siesta Key, Florida