“Best nights sleep ever”

Holiday Inn Express Suites Ocala - Silver Springs
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Silver Springs
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Could not get any more comfortable of a bed or bedding. I must know where to buy the bedding for my own home. Great friendly staff. Our go to place when in the central florida area. Breakfast fast , fresh and a great way to start off the day

• Stayed: August 2014
Michelle B, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Ocala - Silver Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2014

Thank you for the great review of our Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ocala-Silver Springs! We are pleased to hear that you had an excellent night's sleep in our Express bedding. You can visit the Holiday Inn Express brand website and purchase items from their Smart Mart shopping area. I hope you enjoyed our full, hot breakfast in the morning and the FAST AND FREE Wi-Fi! Come see us again.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife were celebrating our anniversary at Silver River and after a long day of canoeing it was great to come here and relax. Breakfast buffet in the morning was amazing and of course loved that the room had a microwave and fridge. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014
Michelle B, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Ocala - Silver Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Thank you, Jesus, for the 5-star review of our Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ocala-Silver Springs! Firstly, congratulations to you and your wife on your anniversary. We feel honored you chose to spend it with us. As you mentioned, all of our guests start their day with a full, hot breakfast complete with eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, pancakes, fresh fruits and more. Each of our 75 guest rooms has a refrigerator and microwave, FREE AND FAST WiFi, 150+ premium TV channels and our famous Express bedding! Thank you for taking a moment to leave us feedback. We wish you many more anniversaries and hopefully a return trip to Silver Springs! Come see us!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Based on other reviews we almost did not stay there, but I decided that it should be fine. The only issue we had was trying to get the Florida Resident discount at the counter. We were told by Richard that we had to book it online and that we could use the hotel's computer to book it. Obviously when we tried to find it online we couldn't and Richard finally booked it for us. The room was clean, A/c ice cold and for the most part it was quiet. The available free tv channels were a joke not much to choose from unless you wanted to pay more money to watch tv.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Michelle B, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Ocala - Silver Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thank you for your review. As you can see in looking at our other Trip Advisor Reviews we are consistently ranked at 4 and 5 stars. We are ranked #1 in our area and also have received the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence and the IHG Torchbearer Award. I am not sure of what reviews you are referring to. Our Florida Resident promo is only bookable online through our independent website and in advance. I am pleased to hear that Richard was able to help you secure that discount. In regard to our channel listing, we offer over 150 channel options including premium channels such as HBO. We do not offer a pay option in regard to our channel offerings, so I'm unsure of what you are referring to. Thank you for taking a moment to comment on your stay. We hope in the future you will give us another try.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Regularly stay at HEI for both business and pleasure and chose this hotel
mainly due to its location. This was my first stay at this location and I was very pleased with my choice. Room is up to date and nicely decorated. All areas including the bathroom were found to be very clean. Comfy bed, good water pressure in the shower and nice towels. Typical HEI breakfast with ample seating. Located across the street from the Silver Springs attraction. If you’re in town for business or pleasure I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you, Ed, for reviewing our Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ocala-Silver Springs! I am pleased to hear that you found our location convenient for your travel needs. We are adjacent to Silver Springs State Park and the Wild Waters attraction. Our hotel is also minutes from the Ocala Business District, medical centers and government offices within Ocala. Enjoy a full, hot breakfast before heading out for a day at the park or in the office! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your sparkling clean room, comfy bed and our breakfast offerings. Please do visit us again soon! Thanks for taking the time to review us...we appreciate you!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

This was my second stay at this facility and I loved it even more than the first time when I came with my husband on Christmas Eve 2012. This time, I came alone but had unfortunately hurt leg and ankle a few days before. Ashley at the front desk was just wonderful. She gave me a quiet top floor room so I could rest. She even came along to my car and took my bag upstairs for me because I was hurting, and all with an unmistakable attitude showing that she really cares about the wellbeing of guests. Further, a lovely young woman from the Philippines came by mornings for housekeeping. I did not need much and wanted to care for my own room, but she made sure I had plenty of towels, coffee and toiletries. Her personality and smile were so infectious that my whole day felt positive on the days I saw her. Apart from the already stated positive points, each morning you will be delighted by a wonderful full breakfast to eat either in the breakfast area or take to your room - your preference - but best of all, you will find this to be a remarkably clean facility with a 100% no-smoking policy. Everything smells fresh and clean, and as I have bad allergies, this fact certainly made my stay most enjoyable. I highly recommend this fine hotel, which is located close to all Ocala and Silver Springs attractions, all this for an exceptional price. You will definitely be glad you chose to stay there. I know I will be returning!

Room Tip: My preference is always on the top floor because there is no noise coming from above, especially dur...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Thank you, Heidi, for the wonderful review! Our Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ocala-Silver Springs family wants to make absolute sure that each of our guests experience the excellent service that you received. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to Ashley and the housekeeping staff! Your kind words will surely brighten their day. We are a completely non-smoking hotel; however, we do make every effort to place those who do smoke nearest our exits. I am pleased to hear that you had a comfortable stay. We truly do care about all of our guests! Thanks again for your kind words and for your loyalty to our hotel. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We just took our grandkids and stayed at this Holiday Inn Express. We got the suite and it was large enough for our 6 grandkids. 2 comfy queen beds and a sofa sleeper. They were kind enough to put us across the hall from our friends and their grandkids.

The staff was super friendly and gave a great suggestion about a Aquatic Park called Jervy Gant Park off of 36 Ave. We took all the kids their for $2 each $3 adults.

You can not get any closer to Silver Springs and have a great hotel then this. It is across the street. Awesome location!

The property is very clean and the pool was nice & large and they gave pool towels.

The morning breakfast was great: Scrambled eggs, sausage, pancakes, rolls...fruit.
We would recommend this hotel and would stay here, again.

Room Tip: A suite is nice even if you don't need to use the sofa bed.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Michelle B, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Ocala - Silver Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you for the excellent review of our Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ocala-Silver Springs! How wonderful that our hotel was able to accommodate you, your grandchildren and your friends. We always strive to meet each of our guest requests whether it be providing a more spacious room, extra rollaway bed or adjoining rooms! We want you to be 100% satisfied, comfortable and pleased with your stay. There are so many wonderful, family-friendly attractions in our Ocala-Silver Springs area. Silver Springs State Park is adjacent to our hotel and offers kayaking on the Silver River and also Wild Waters attraction. We hope to see you again very soon! Thanks again for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The property seems to be relatively new and very nicely furnished and decorated. I have no idea where the bad reviewers were staying but it obviously was not here. There was nothing to complain about. Pete at check-in is an asset to this place! It's obvious by his demeanor and friendliness, that he really enjoys his job. These days with customer service at an all time low in every industry, it was nice to know people like Pete still exist.
The room was very nicely decorated, clean and each bed had four pillows which helps with our bad backs. The entire property was very clean. In fact, when we were driving into the property, Pete was doing his walk through around the place to ensure it was clean! Breakfast was very good which helped save a few $ with our family of 5 with 3 boys. We would definitely stay here and wish all Holiday Inns were as clean and well staffed as this one is.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Michelle B, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Ocala - Silver Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you,Wally and Tonya, for the excellent review of our Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ocala-Silver Springs! I am so pleased to hear that Peter took excellent care of you. We are fortunate to have a wonderful team of customer service experts here at our hotel. Everyone from our Front Desk staff to maintenance to housekeeping, each team member takes great pride in making sure your stay is exceptional! Our goal is provide each of our guests with sparkling clean rooms, exceptional service and great value. I am so happy to hear that we hit a home run with you. We look forward to seeing you upon your next trip to the area! Thank you again for such a kind review.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Silver Springs
Hilton Ocala
Hilton Ocala
#3 of 34 in Ocala
Days Inn Silver Springs/Ocala East

Been to Holiday Inn Express Suites Ocala - Silver Springs? Share your experiences!