“Exactly what we were looking for!”
Review of Rossi's Diner

Rossi's Diner
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

We literally drove down the road and stopped because the sign said diner. It was only after being greeted very warmly at the door and quickly taken to our table did we look up the reviews on Trip Advisor. We watched the Hostess/manager/owner(?) at the door and she was amazing. She was everywhere at once and so friendly.

It was clear that Rossi's is a place of regulars and those regulars are family. The food was great. I stuffed myself w Apple Crisp Pancakes and my boyfriend had the Potato Pancakes w eggs. He had to take a phone call before even starting his breakfast. The waitress, Patty, was concerned his food would get cold so she took it to the back to warm it, and whisked it to our table when he returned.

Very impressed, stop here!

2  Thank Casey V

Reviewed 21 March 2014

We mainly went because an acquaintance at home said to look up her sister who is a waitress at Rossi's. We were not sure what we would find and had not researched beforehand. We arrived for a mid-afternoon lunch. The building, exterior and interior, was bright and cheerful; the waitresses were all dressed in pastel tops of various colors and were very friendly to us and everyone in the place. They have a mid-afternoon special full-course lunch. When I mentioned the name of the acquaintance's sister, our waitress called her over and we had a short chat. She was also from our CT city before moving down here. At the end of our delightful and inexpensive meal, we were told that our meal was on the house due to bringing greetings from up north and for some other things in our conversation. Can't beat that.

1  Thank Bern157
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The food was very good and plenty of it. The service was very good. The deserts looked great but we were too full to have them. They were made on site.

1  Thank John G
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This restaurant is delicious and a great place for a variety of food selections. It is locally owned which makes it even better! Not one thing I ate was bad, during my visit I ate here 4 times and each time it was great! The dessert is AMAZING and there are so many choices! I will be eating here again! This place is great for families, friends, couples, etc.

1  Thank Danielle C
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Rossi's Diner is a wonderful place to go if you're looking for a home cooked meal made from scratch! Each meal starts with homemade bread and butter, a cup of homemade soup, and a fresh, crisp salad. I have tried a different meal each time we go and I've yet to get something I didn't love! If you're looking for a quick bite to eat, go to a drive through. This restaurant is for when you have time to sit down with your family and leisurely enjoy an evening around the dinner table. By our third visit over the course of about a month and a half, the waitresses knew what drinks we each normally ordered. Both of our kids enjoy going to Rossi's and love that they can get a to go cup of ice cream before we leave. On our last visit, I decided to get a homemade cranberry nut muffin to take home. The muffins are huge! But I waited til the next morning to eat it. It was still very moist and fresh and SOOO good!!! Just simply and excellent family owned restaurant!

1  Thank Floridagirl2013