“Still my daughter's favorite Daytona restaurant”

Webbers Steak House
Ranked #11 of 56 Restaurants in South Daytona
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cowpens, South Carolina
“Still my daughter's favorite Daytona restaurant”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Get the prime rib! Good food for a fair price with friendly service. The salad bar is small but fresh. Th onion rings were a tad greasy, but the rest of our meal was good.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Sheila W

Tennessee
“Visit 5/14/14”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Worlds smallest salad bar. What irked me was a steakhouse that doesn't know how to cook a steak. My wife ordered a filet mignon medium and it had no pink whatsoever. My New York Strip was very fatty. It also had a tendon running through it that had to be cut out. They promo the prime rib and sales prices, and I'm willing to bet there bargain bulk buyers and quality is sacrificed. I would not return to this restaurant. I have cooked steaks for years and what I cook is ten times better.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank tnsportsman27
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Steakhouse without steak.”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Have been coming to Webbers for over 20 years. Came in and ordered two filet mignons. Went to Worlds smallest salad bar. While eating salad we were told they were out of filets. We had to get tbone. Tough, fatty, no taste. Told server, she did nothing. Will not be back. You can make mistakes, but no top end steak at steakhouse? Poor.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank ChrisO873
“Not bad for price”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Our desk clerk recommended, wasn't to far of a drive. Small parking lot, salad bar was OK not extravagant but worked. Food was good, service could be better. Probably won't visit again.

• Visited April 2014
Indianapolis, IN
“GREAT STEAKS AND A FUN PLACE”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Whenever in the Daytona area, we always make a stop at Webbers for their great steaks and prime rib. This trip was no different than in year's past. It isn't a fancy place, so don't expect any ambiance. A small salad bar is included with each meal. Hubby ordered the prime rib special, and it was excellent. Not real fatty like a lot of prime ribs are. I ordered a ribeye! Melted in my mouth! Cooked to perfection. Our waitress was very friendly and attentive to all our needs. They had another waiter there, and not sure it is the owner or not, but he was a riot! Quite entertaining! Webbers did not let us down again. Pleased with the service and the food. I debated on whether or not to give them a $ or $$ for price. Leaning towards $, as the amount of food you got for the price, was quite good!

• Visited February 2014