“Great steak value”

Webbers Steak House
Ranked #11 of 56 Restaurants in South Daytona
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Xenia, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great steak value”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Love this place. We always go there. Food was perfect. Place is a little old but we keep coming back

Visited August 2014

Keller, Texas
“Great steaks!!”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We were told about Webber's from a fellow hotel guest and gave it a try. Boy are we glad we did! The steaks were all cooked perfect and tasted amazing! My kids got the steak tips and practically licked their plates, they were so good! The salad bar was all fresh and crisp. The homemade bleu cheese dressing was fabulous! Valerie our waitress was super friendly and very attentive! I would highly recommend this restaurant...you won't be disappointed! We will definitely be back on our next trip to Daytona Beach!

• Visited July 2014
Winter Haven, Florida
“Good prime rib”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Webbers was advertised in the brochures at Daytona Beach and thought we would give it a try. Upon arriving it doesn't look like much but we decided to give it a try. The restaurant is somewhat outdated but the meals were good. My husband and I had the early bird prime rib for $11.99 and kids had chicken tender dinners. The Prime Rib was very good and the chicken tender meals were so large the kids ate it for lunch the next day. Sort of looks like a "locals" restaurant. Therefore if you are not looking for "fancy" you might want to give Webbers a try!

• Visited August 2014
Bradenton,fl
“Good Prime Rib”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Quaint little restaurant, not fancy, small. Just good food reasonable prices.
Always have had the prime rib here , never a problem. Small basic salad bar.
Friendly wait staff. They also have fish and pork chops, steaks etc...
Worth a stop.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank grouchee
Fredonia, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,762 helpful votes
“Always enjoyed!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Although it's been a while since dining here, I had to add this review. Haven't been to many better places when we vacationed here in the past. The place always seemed well-managed. We've enjoyed many fine meals here and look forward to returning. True, as stated in other reviews, salad bar is small. It always seemed delightful and ample enough to me. I remember having to wait in line to be seated. To me, that's a sign of quality and popularity! Having never had anything but good meals at reasonable prices, I find neg. reviews of this place hard to believe. My only gripe, and that was yrs. ago, was that it was cash only. A small hindrance to an otherwise fine eatery. Will find out for sure next trip.

• Visited September 2013