“Inside the Courtyard Cadillac by Marriott”
Review of Carrabba's Italian Grill - CLOSED

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Go see Cha-Cha at the Tiki bar by the pool. She was energetic and fun! We also enjoyed the food, I had the burger one day and the Shrimp and Grilled Tuscan Skewers the next...DELICIOUS! The entire experience including the hotel, the proximity to the beach, the view and the restaurant. They had live relaxing music inside and by the restaurant and a man selling fresh coconuts on the boardwalk.

I love MIAMI!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We liked the sandwiches for lunch and the drinks were always good but expensive. We would not go here as much as we did the next time we go to Miami. We would try to go to more restaurants and try more of the Cuban cuisine.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

We used to enjoy the food and service here. Today for a lunch, the shrimp pasta was flavorless, And had 5 shrimp the size of a quarter. My partner's chicken panni was dry and skimpy on chicken. We had to request refills and more cheese. There was only one other table occupied in our section but service was unattentive. At the conclusion of our meal, the waiter never asked if wanted anything else. He just brought the check. Won't come again.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

I took my family for an early Saturday dinner hoping the experience would be better than the last time. Unfortunately, Carrabba's has become the new Olive Garden. Over priced for the quality. Our server was courteous but the food was extremely disappointing. If Italian is your craving, find an alternative. I do not see Carrabba's earning $1 from us anytime soon. Sad ending to a great start. Why is it that these chains get away from good quality?

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Went to dinner with the family. The kids dinners were really good. The kids ravioli was excellent and my daughter ordered a second plate. All the adult meals that we ordered were fresh and tasted great.