“Beat gourmet breakfast ever”
Review of Chocolate Fashion

Chocolate Fashion
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in South Miami
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My family had the best breakfast here on 4/21/14, we didn't know that they served breakfast until the owner invited us in after we were looking at the great chocolate pastries. The bread is made daily. Fantastic little place to eat and be seen.

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Had Easter breakfast early, everything was fantastic. Fresh and delicious!! The service was excellent and the ambiance was that of little French cafe. Love it!!!

1  Thank Ana B
Reviewed 3 December 2013

My go to place for all breads, pastries, cakes and especially the flour less chocolate cookie! Great breakfast and lunch items as well. Love this place!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Went here for breakfast and everything was great....from the food to the drinks to the great pastries! The coffee was excellent, and the pastries were excellent it was hard to decide what to eat or when to stop eating.

I had the smoke salmon, coffee and mini fruit tart. Delicious!!!!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

This little boulangerie, pastisterie is my new favorite spot in South Miami. They have the most incredible pastries, and coffees, and also a full lunch menu. I go at least once a week, if not more often. The staff is very welcoming and make you feel like a regular very soon. Perfect if you want to stop in for a cappuccino and a croissant for breakfast, or an expresso and an éclair in the afternoon, or a salad or sandwich for lunch. The first time I visited I had the most incredible spinach quiche I have ever hard. Who knew eggs could practically float off the plate? This week I had the salad caprese which was flavorful and light at the same time. If you are in the area, it is on Sunset and you can walk to it from the Metro stop by basically just crossing the street and walking down a half a block. Fantastic place and I highly recommend it for anyone wanting a little taste of Paris on an ordinary day in Miami.