The room was very clean, the front staff very nice and very accommodating. I did ask the front desk clerk how loud a tv has to be to hear it in another and was informed that all tv's are set for a max volume of 15. I told her I could hear my neighbors tv almost like it was in my room and she said if I wanted she would ask hem to turn it down. I chose to wait and see. I don't feel that you should be able to hear a tv in the next room, the walls are thin and you can also hear people talking. One problem with the tv's that the property should address is the fact they are mounted on the wall and the speakers face the wall on flat screen tv's. They need to add a deflector to deflect the sound into the room and not into the wall for the neighbors to hear.
I stayed here July 2014, I would stay again but I just wish they would do something to the walls between the rooms to help with noise control.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New hotel offering Free continental breakfast, free local and long distance calls and free internet. All rooms have coffee makers, irons and boards and hairdryers. All doubles and suites offer microwaves and refrigerators. The hotel features an outdoor pool, fitness center, meeting room and guest laundry. It is conveniently located to Weeki Wachee Springs State Park and Buccaneer Bay Water Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites-Spring Hill Hotel Spring Hill
- Microtel Inn And Suites-Spring Hill
- Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee Florida