Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Spring Hill
Winter Springs, Florida
“Clean but noisy”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The room was very clean, the front staff very nice and very accommodating. I did ask the front desk clerk how loud a tv has to be to hear it in another and was informed that all tv's are set for a max volume of 15. I told her I could hear my neighbors tv almost like it was in my room and she said if I wanted she would ask hem to turn it down. I chose to wait and see. I don't feel that you should be able to hear a tv in the next room, the walls are thin and you can also hear people talking. One problem with the tv's that the property should address is the fact they are mounted on the wall and the speakers face the wall on flat screen tv's. They need to add a deflector to deflect the sound into the room and not into the wall for the neighbors to hear.

I stayed here July 2014, I would stay again but I just wish they would do something to the walls between the rooms to help with noise control.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
gmspringhill, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear Randy S,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am sorry that the TV volume was an issue during your stay. Please know that we do listen to all of our guest comments and suggestions and this has been passed along to our management. I do hope that you will visit us again in the future, and we can show you just how great we are.

Christine Eaton, GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Darien, Georgia
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Room was very clean. The beds were comfortable and pillows nice and fluffy, not flat. Will be staying here again. We stayted as a family and the kids liked the window seat. The pool was nice and clean also. Breakfast left a little to be desired but everything else was fantastic.

Room Tip: Close to Weeki Wachee Springs.
Dear Ed C,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself. We pride ourselves on our guests having a wonderful experience and I am glad to hear that your stay was delightful. Look forward to seeing you again.

Spring Hill
Reviewed 21 July 2014

everything was excellent we have been to this hotel before and enjoyed our stay that is why e returned

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

gmspringhill, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Wendy B,

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. We are always happy to see return guests. Hope to see you again in the future.

Navarre
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Room was like hotel Micro, but as expected. Said bed was a queen size, but I think they have a different definition of queen. We have queen beds at home and their bed was not close to ours. At best a double bed. But room clean tight and neat. Little price, little room, little bed, good night sleep.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Dear John A R,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review of your recent stay with us. I am glad that you found your accomodations suitable. Your perception of that room being smaller is correct though, that is exactly where our name comes from. Please know though that all of our other rooms are of normal size. :D
Thank you again for staying with us, and I hope that we will see you again in the future.

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We have stayed at this hotel several times before - most recently about 2 years ago - we have relatives in the area. While much has stayed the same (good!) not everything has lived up to our expectations during this visit.

The rooms are value priced and good for frugal travelers. It is generally a well-maintained property and has withstood the test of time, but there are signs that it is showing wear and some areas of upkeep need to be addressed. These are SMALL things that make the difference between a great visit and a good visit. Attention to details is everything.

1st - the staff is VERY friendly and accommodating. Coffee/tea/cookies are available in the lobby most of the day and they will make fresh coffee if they run out - nice touch! The complimentary breakfast is good, providing a nice choice and selection. There is a small exercise room and you can use the computer located in the lobby if need be.

2nd - the hotel is mostly clean (on the surface) but if you start digging, you will find that there are areas that need addressing. Specifically - the carpeting in our room was very dirty in places. Dribbles of soda and coffee/tea. The exhaust vent in the bathroom had lots of dust and cobwebs on it... the top ledge of the TV was dusty... etc. I am a stickler for DETAILS and notice small things like this. Maybe it is a training issue with the housekeeping staff to report items like this to the manager or maybe they haven't been trained properly to even to look for these types of issues. Nonetheless, I didn't notice these when we were here 2 years ago.

3rd - the pool area is woefully inadequate to accommodate the number of guests that may want to use it. ** FOUR lounge chairs and TWO tables with 4 chairs each is pathetic.** This hotel has 60+ rooms. That is one sure way to make your guests UNHAPPY!

I really want to give this hotel 5 STARS, but in reality it is more like 3.5. We will visit again, but may check out the Holiday Inn Express or even the Hampton Inn that is nearby.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front face East and get the MORNING sun - those on the BACK side get the EVENING sun.
Dear tresh20723,

I would like to say a big thank you for that very informative review. I am happy to hear that the staff was friendly and accomodating for your. On the note of the cleaning issues, I have personally spoken to my housekeeping department and can assure you that this has been addressed. I am sorry that you ran into those issues. We always stive for perfection in all aspect of your stay, and I hope that next time you are in the area you will stay with us again and notice the difference.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Spring Hill
#3 of 4 in Spring Hill
Holiday Inn Express Brooksville West
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooksville
Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee? Share your experiences!