We have never stayed at this location, as we have family in the area and never needed to use the accomodations, however, due to a death in the family, we had to stay here. We did not stay at the hotel except to sleep and eat breakfast, so we did not use any of the amenities that were offered. However, we stayed in a queen suite, which had two double beds, a pull out sofa bed, a mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, ironing board, iron and a blow dryer. We had our children with us and they happened to forget their tooth brushes, it was no problem, the front desk went ahead and gave us new ones to use during our stay.
There was only one issue that we encountered while we stayed and that was that our air conditioner stopped working while we were gone. My husband went down to the front desk around 9 pm, informed them of the situation and unfortunately there was no one in maintence on the grounds. The front desk clerk then offered my husband another room which was only a few doors down from where we were. No questions asked and within minutes my husband was back in our room and we were packing up our things to move to the other room.
The continental breakfast was average. While, they had a decent selection to choose from, the taste of the food was not very good. My husband tried the buscuits and gravy, which he did not like at all. I tried the eggs and unless I doused them with ketchup, they did not taste very well. Otherwise, there was plenty of food, the room was kept immaculate and the children did not leave hungry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Award Winning Holiday Inn Express - Spring Hill. Stay Smart at 3528 Commercial Way, just 4 miles South of S.R 50 in Spring Hill, Florida. This beautiful hotel is a convenient drive from Central Florida, Tampa Bay, Pasco & Citrus Counties, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, other Gulf Coast Beaches and many Golf Courses like World Wood, and Timber Pines. We are perfect for the Orlando Vacation to Disney, Universal Studios or Sea World or just a weekend getaway to Weeki Wachee Springs, Buccaneer Bay Water Park, Busch Gardens or Adventure Island. While staying at our hotel be sure to enjoy the free Hot Express Start Breakfast Bar which offers all guests a great selection of juices, fruits, cereals, hardboiled eggs and arguably the best cinnamon roll. Also, enjoy our Smart Roast coffee served all day long. We feature the following for business, family and leisure travelers: free local calls, free high-speed internet (wireless and wired), Business Center, Fitness Center, Outdoor Pool and a Meeting Room. All travelers will appreciate how our courteous staff creates an atmosphere that makes comfort and convenience a top priority with affordable, clean, comfortable guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Spring Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Spring Hill
- Holiday Inn Spring Hill
- Spring Hill Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Spring Hill Florida