We stayed here for three nights when visiting my husband's grandparents at Timber Pines- the location itself is pretty random and I'm not sure why anyone would stay here unless they had family living in the area. I had pretty low expectations at $80/night, but was very pleasantly surprised at all the freebies the hotel provided, including Wi-Fi, breakfast, parking, etc. Our bedroom was large, had a huge king-sized bed, refrigerator and microwave, desk, etc. The bathroom was a good size but they were a little skimpy on the soaps (water pressure was pretty awful too). The Continental breakfast was more than adequate and included pancakes (we LOVED the automatic pancake machine!), bagels/muffins, cinnamon rolls, yoghurt, fruit, oatmeal, scrambled eggs (which were obviously made from instant mix), etc. We really appreciated that the hotel would provide such variety - two thumbs up here.
My only negative observation was the types of people that were staying at the hotel - let's just say I'd never stay at this hotel alone. Not that anything bad ever happened, but the clientele here was definitely more "rough on the edges." (The guy who tried to check in before us was paying in cash and didn't have enough to cover his hotel deposit, so he had to leave - you get my drift.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Award Winning Holiday Inn Express - Spring Hill. Stay Smart at 3528 Commercial Way, just 4 miles South of S.R 50 in Spring Hill, Florida. This beautiful hotel is a convenient drive from Central Florida, Tampa Bay, Pasco & Citrus Counties, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, other Gulf Coast Beaches and many Golf Courses like World Wood, and Timber Pines. We are perfect for the Orlando Vacation to Disney, Universal Studios or Sea World or just a weekend getaway to Weeki Wachee Springs, Buccaneer Bay Water Park, Busch Gardens or Adventure Island. While staying at our hotel be sure to enjoy the free Hot Express Start Breakfast Bar which offers all guests a great selection of juices, fruits, cereals, hardboiled eggs and arguably the best cinnamon roll. Also, enjoy our Smart Roast coffee served all day long. We feature the following for business, family and leisure travelers: free local calls, free high-speed internet (wireless and wired), Business Center, Fitness Center, Outdoor Pool and a Meeting Room. All travelers will appreciate how our courteous staff creates an atmosphere that makes comfort and convenience a top priority with affordable, clean, comfortable guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Spring Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Spring Hill
- Holiday Inn Spring Hill
- Spring Hill Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Spring Hill Florida