We requested a non smoking room. They have an entire building that is non smoking, but room 105 smelled very strongly of stale smoke. Robin the manager let us move. Too bad that smokers can't just stay in the smoking wing. There were cigarette butts all over the ground by the non smoking building. The room is nice size, reasonably nice, reasonably clean, bed good, shower good, but no coffee maker, no alarm clock, no kleenex. The internet was good. The web site says microfridge available on request. Yes, but it costs $5 extra. Still, it is half the price of the other motels close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly across from Weeki Wachee Springs State Park, home of the famous Mermaids. Enjoy our beautiful courtyard style pool. Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee offers clean, comfortable and affordable rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Weeki Wachee Hotel Spring Hill
- Quality Inn Spring Hill
- Spring Hill Quality Inn
- Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee Florida