How disappointing. No customer service at the Motel 6 in Spring Hill, FL.
We prepayed for the room on AARP Expedia, but we're alarmed they did not even check our ID.
We found the room did not have a refrigerator, microwave, hairdryer, iron or digital TV. Also n breakfast available. There was no mention of this on the website. The manager, Pam, was inflexible about changing our room, even though the motel was basically empty and there were rooms empty that had theses amenities. They did not even offer us the option of paying an additional fee for these services.
We have been using AARP Expedia all week throughout the state of Florida and found every other hotel we booked eager to do anything possible to make our stay pleasant, including changing rooms.
Pam blammed Expedia. When we called Expedia, they told us it was the decision of the motel manager.
We strongly recommend going up the road a few blocks to the Howard Johnsons where for $5 more they provide all these amenities plus a breakfast and a nicer room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly across from Weeki Wachee Springs State Park, home of the famous Mermaids. Enjoy our beautiful courtyard style pool. Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee offers clean, comfortable and affordable rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Weeki Wachee Hotel Spring Hill
- Quality Inn Spring Hill
- Spring Hill Quality Inn
- Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee Florida