We like the old motel style of this place so we decided to stay here. This is a pet friendly motel so you may find you room smells like a pet has had an accident! Our first room smelled like cat piss! We complained to the management and were immediately given another room with no smell.
This is a beautiful property with great potential. They are currently renovating the motel. The beds are very comfortable. The pool is beautiful. The staff is friendly and accommodating .
However , the towels are old and very thin, the bathrooms are old, the carpeting and bedding are old. There are no amenities!
The maid forgot to clean our room on the second day so we had to go to the front desk for towels. The manager apologized . They seem to be short some staff.
This motel should designate pet friendly rooms the same way they designate smoke free rooms.
It is the cheapest place to stay in the area , so if you are on a budget stay here. Ask for a newly renovated room. I don't think they were available when we stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly across from Weeki Wachee Springs State Park, home of the famous Mermaids. Enjoy our beautiful courtyard style pool. Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee offers clean, comfortable and affordable rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Weeki Wachee Hotel Spring Hill
- Quality Inn Spring Hill
- Spring Hill Quality Inn
- Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee Florida