“What happened to the menu??”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #23 of 37 Restaurants in Starke
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 July 2013

What happened to IHOP? I use to love these stops, but this one was not so good. The menu has changed and they seemed to have removed a lot of their simple things, since we eat like birds those simple things were great for us. The service was good and she was on target with us, also, I never complain about prices.. but this one just about blew me away... prices have gone up too high for what you get here. Stick with the local places, invest in the little man.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

on april 26th 2013 my husband & i went for something to eat well in starke its the same ole thing, we decided to stop at ihop what a mistake there was only one other table with anyone in them so NOT busy we had to wait to be seated!!!!!!!!! then wait for a server!!!!!!!!!! please we asked for the a/c to be turned off for a few mins but ohhh the a/c units locked did she suggest telling her manager no but i certainly did & then i could hear about it in the back no more ihop imbatmans right they need to destroy this cursed building. i also contacted cooperate office.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

Well this place was probably the nicest Ihop I have ever been to. The staff was very nice. Waitress Emily was very helpful and friendly. I ordered Chicken and waffles. The chicken was cooked perfect and the spicies were nice too! The waffles were as good as waffles can be but they were yummy. My husband ordered an omlet but I have no idea how it tasted because he finished before I could even taste! We got our food quick and were in and out in about 30 minutes. It was a great stop for travelers just drivin' through!

1  Thank Tinkerbell1391
Reviewed 10 July 2012 via mobile

This is the third restaurant in this building. It is cursed with poor service. Empty tables, have to wait to be seated. Must wait to have order taken .Have to ask for refills. Must wait to get bill. I did eat here twice a month. I am tired of being ignored.

1  Thank imbatman3
Reviewed 7 June 2012 via mobile

An ok place. Service is slow. It must be the building. Third restaurant in this locatio. Service has always been slow.

1  Thank imbatman3

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!