“Man, I love this place”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Winter Springs, Florida
“Man, I love this place”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've only been a few times, but each visit has been spectacular. Clean, classy, casual place with excellent food and very reasonable prices. Good happy hour specials and a friendly, efficient staff. I sat on the patio each time and it was quiet and pleasant. My only complaint is that I wish there was a Pawnbroker Grill closer to me. Great place.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank GatorNation

Rumson, New Jersey
“quiet and clean”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

A nice afternoon to relax. Not too accommodating for young children.Some shopping around the restaurant.

Visited July 2013
Stuart, Florida
“reliably excellent.”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

The Prawnbroker grill is one of those restaurants you know you'll have an excellent meal everytime. Unlike most restaurants, after 3 or 4 visits, you are still surprised by something new on the menu and delighted by your meal. The lunch menu offers a variety of fresh salads, homemade soups, sandwiches and burgers. Just in time for summer they have put out a summer lights menu. A Sunset menu offers seafood specials as well as chicken and meatloaf. The weekly specials menu is usually limited to 5 -6 entrees that the chef is preparing just for that week. I have had great German food, superb seafood entrees and wonderful prime rib. Equally great, when you just aren't in the mood for a heavy meal are the appetizers, salads and wonderful soups.
Service is excellent and the atmosphere delightful, very warm and inviting with unusual rattan paddle ceiling fans running the length of the bar.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Lucy E
Hale, Mi
“A little over priced”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

6 of us went there for dinner. 3 of us liked it and the other 3 thought it was just OK. They brought my wives food which was a sea food cake that was spoiled and smelled and tasted really bad.
They took it back and replaced it with stuffed shrimp that she thought was just OK.
Try your luck. You may or may not like it.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank 426JimS
Barboursville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Appetizers only”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

My sister and I were at the Prawnbroker Grill on February 26,2014 and each ordered 2 appetizers and wedge salad. It was excellent and more foo than we could eat. The escargot was the best ever as were the fried oysters. The calamari and shrimp cocktail were excellent also. Next time we will go with one appetizer each but we will definitely go back.

• Visited February 2014