“Real People Pleasers”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Stuart
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Real People Pleasers”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

This was a last minute choice and overall I'm glad we stayed. It is super clean and has a very good breakfast buffet. The staff could not be more responsive to concerns. The beds are comfortable and the furnishings look very upscale. I even used the laundry room in the hotel and that was clean clean clean. It was very quiet in the room and there was both a wi fi and direct connection to the internet. My only problem was the air conditioning which was close to my bed and I could not keep the fan going when the air conditioning stopped. The manager at that time stated it was installed in that manner but he came to the room to speak to me about it which was very much appreciated. The air conditioning did not bother my husband. I was also concerned about the fact they allowed pets due to allergies, but was told that they have certain rooms they only put pet people in and take precautions cleaning those rooms. So I would definitely recommend the Hampton if you are in this lovely area. A little pricier but worth it.

Room Tip: Make sure to make your needs known. I wanted a room on a higher level with no prior pets. I also ask...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ant0inette77

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Pooler, Georgia
Reviewed 20 December 2013

My family arrived late and had to wait to be admitted through the front door. Even thought this was an inconvenience, the staff was professional and courteous. The service they provided is what keeps us coming back to the Hampton Inn & Suites. The rooms were clean and overall the stay was great. Thanks to the staffing for turning what could have been a bad visit into a great visit.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Florida
Reviewed 9 December 2013

We stayed here one night in November. The location on US Hwy 1 (Federal) is near shopping and it's easy to get to downtown Stuart.

We noticed that this hotel is pet friendly which is apparently unusual for Hampton Inns. The front desk clerk remarked to another guest that they had to "fight for the right to accommodate pets." Guests with pets are generally assigned to a lower floor in consideration to those who might be allergic.

If you don't like traffic noise you can request a room on the quieter side away from Federal Hwy.

Overall, this is a nice comfortable hotel that lacks a few amenities that I've seen at other Hampton Inns, such as room safes. The breakfast is adequate and the free Wi-Fi worked great.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
CAPE CORAL
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I booked on line & later found that Hampton offered a reduced rate. I arrived early & asked for the lower rate. The clerk told me my room was not cleaned as yet, but she would check me in at the lower rate. All I had to do was come later to pick up my room key.
When I did return, a different, & somewhat surly, clerk told me my room was at the original rate. I insisted the original clerk had promised the lower rate. He said he had no information to that effect. I did have a witness, so he offered a reduced rate that was still $14 more than that promised.
The room was only adequate, very clean etc. but the shower stall door jumped the track & was difficult to put back.
I did enjoy the breakfast & there did not appear to be an equivalent hotel nearby.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Ft. Lauderdale
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We had a nice stay and pleasant experience. This is probably the closest more reasonable yet better places to stay in the area. The rooms were clean the price was right and as usual the beds were comfortable. We attended a family Thanksgiving with Family staying along the Indian River and found this location to be the best accomodations that were also the most conveinent and close to the place they were staying.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

West Coast , Florida, United States
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We have stayed at this location a number of times. We consistently find the rooms to be clean and well maintained and the staff very caring and helpful. We plan to return to this hotel the next time we visit Stuart.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Only stayed here one night as a stopover . When we checked in the man on the desk could find our booking but said we hadn't paid in advance !
I asked him to look again and then he found out that we had paid in advance . It was a little embarrassing at the time , but everybody makes mistakes .
The hotel served its purpose and the room was great with a large fridge and huge bed . The Breakfast wasn't anything to write home about but I would stay here again .

• Stayed November 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stuart
Old Colorado Inn
#7 of 11 in Stuart
Clarion Inn
Clarion Inn
#8 of 11 in Stuart

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North? Share your experiences!