This is a brand new hotel. Conveniently located just before the bridge to the beaches, with restaurants, gas, stores, and fast-food right down the street. All rooms are equipped with a microwave and a small refrigerator (as well as a hair dryer & iron/board - nice flat-screen, too!). The room we had (2 queen beds) was very nice: plenty big enough, with extremely comfortable beds,and spotlessly clean. The complimentary breakfast had a nice variety - including one hot dish. The best thing about this Hampton Inn, though, is the staff. They were all very friendly & accommodating - treated us like guests in their home. I would definitely come back - and I give this location my highest recommendation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When a good night sleep is part of the job, your a natural fit at Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart. Once you arrive, we hope you enjoy the wonderful amenities we have designed just for you. Complimentary On the Run-Hot Breakfast, free wireless internet, state of the art Precor Fitness Center, heated swimming pool and a staff built to delight you during your stay. Located just minutes from downtown Stuart Florida and all the wonderful restaurants, shops and adventures the Treasure Coast has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North Hotel Stuart
- Hampton Inn And Suites Stuart-North
- Hampton Inn Stuart
- Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North Florida