Hotel is approx. three years old. Front desk people are friendly, polite, efficient and very welcoming. The business center, lobby, etc are well arranged. The breakfast area is exceptional -- it is huge with plenty of seating at tables and at a long island that runs the length of the room. The decor is very nice and in keeping with and area oriented to the beach and fishing. The food assortment was always varied so if you were there for a few days as we were, there was a nice variety from which to choose.
The hotel rooms are very roomy, bathroom is large. I liked the fact that there was no tub -- just a large shower. Room and bathroom feature a lot of wood which makes the room feel luxiourious and not standard-issue chain hotel. Rooms have large flat screen TVS well situated for watching from a chair or the bed. We had a lot of luggage with us but even with a lot of suitcases, the room didn't feel crowded. Internet connection and desk were well arranged. Bed linens were very nice and the bed was super comfortable. Towels in the bathroom were plentiful and fluffy. The room was nicely decorated as were the hallways. The hotel has a workout facility, a guest laundry and an outdoor pool -- didn't use these but they looked very nice and were nicely maintained as is the entire facility inside and out.
Room is equipped with a microwave, coffee maker, and refrigerator. AC/heating system was quiet.
The hotel sits on Rt 1 in Stuart and I want to assure everyone that the rooms were very quiet -- we could not hear the traffic on the heavily traveled Rt 1 and we stayed there at the height of he Christmas/New Year holiday when traffic is at its peak during the winter season.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in this part of FL. Because of it's location on RT 1 -- the traveler is close to everything -- restaurants, a large mall plus the hotel is less than a five minute drive down Jensen Beach Blvd. to the causeway out to Hutchinson Island and the ocean.
This is a terrific hotel with a truly nice staff of people who want to ensure you have a great stay. Ten minutes after we got to our room, the desk person called to ask if everything was OK and could she do anything for us. We plan on staying here on all future trips to Stuart/Jensen Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When a good night sleep is part of the job, your a natural fit at Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart. Once you arrive, we hope you enjoy the wonderful amenities we have designed just for you. Complimentary On the Run-Hot Breakfast, free wireless internet, state of the art Precor Fitness Center, heated swimming pool and a staff built to delight you during your stay. Located just minutes from downtown Stuart Florida and all the wonderful restaurants, shops and adventures the Treasure Coast has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Stuart-North
- Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North Hotel Stuart
- Hampton Inn Stuart
- Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North Florida