“Great beach house for family trip”
other travellers have booked this property
Ocean to river fabulousness, in 7BR/6BA Family retreat beach house.  +Private Dock, pool, & more!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Architectural Floor Plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Cosmopoli...
“Great beach house for family trip”
Reviewed 3 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Location was wonderful with gorgeous sunrises over the ocean and sunsets over the river. For many of the days we were the only ones on the beach. Our extended family included teenage and young adult cousins as well as grandpa who we got out in a kayak on the Atlantic Ocean. The kayaks, paddle boards, bikes and the passes to the pools and gym were included in the rental. The kitchen was fully stocked with cookingware, spices, oils and other amenities and we ate all of our meals in the beautiful dinning room overlooking the river. Recommend reviewing the layout of the house ahead of time for room selections. The XBox was a welcome surprise for the bunkroom. The double washer and double dryer really came in handy. The property manager Al was very responsive and helpful and we appreciated finding a deluxe wheelchair in the garage for grandpa. Note, there are stairs to navigate for those with mobility problems. We highly recommend this house and the location!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
sross25
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Beautiful location and spectacular house!”
Reviewed 1 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Family Tides will always hold a special place in my heart - I got to marry my best friend on the private beach, right in front of the house! We had a very small ceremony, which I was extremely grateful that they allowed me to have my wedding at the house.
I really can't say enough great things about this house and the location. I have a very active family, so we appreciated being able to use all of the fun water toys.
Al was also amazing in his responsiveness - we had a few minor requests (room dividers needed and a box fan) and he made sure they were taken care of immediately. They even dropped the fan off at like 1030 at night so my sister-in-law could have it for the evening.
We made lasting memories at Family Tides and we will definitely be back.
As I was on my paddle board in the Indian River Lagoon, I looked at the houses on the shoreline and thought that the pictures truly do not and could not do this place justice. YOU HAVE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF! :D Thank you again, we will never forget this amazing vacation!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 9 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing