“Excellent - Again!”
Review of Courtyard Stuart

Courtyard Stuart
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Stuart
Reviewed 29 December 2012

Since our last stay here in March 2011 (I wrote a review then too), we visited in December 2012 and it reaffirmed that this is a great hotel to stay. When the Internet service was flaky, the manager was very helpful in resolving the problem - Internet was blazing fast once again. The pool, the fire rign/fire side tables, the bistro with good breakfast, the starbucks, and the open areas in the lounge that included wii games and other games such as checkers and tic-tac-toe made it a really good experience the second time around.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 November 2012

This hotel exceeded our expectations. We stayed in a king suite for 2 nights. There is a bar and bistro type restaurant right in the lobby, with private TV tables to relax and eat and/or drink. Also a little 'store' with snacks and drinks right next to the front desk. Little homespun surprises like coffee and cookies, or popcorn and lemonade, waiting for you on your floor, when you step off the elevator. Very good location with Cracker Barrel, McDonald's right next door, Publix grocery and Walgreen's just 5 minutes up the road. The pool and jacuzzi were perfect. Fire pit with cozy chairs. It was a windy day, and we were amazed at how the gas-powered fire pit kept coming back on when the wind blew it out. All of the staff extremely helpful and polite, without being imposing. Everything spotless and clean. We absolutely loved this place.

Room Tip: King suite with balcony is huge, and quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
whgecomm, General Manager at Courtyard Stuart, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2012

I am thrilled to read how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us. In addition, I'm happy to learn we exceeded your expectations with our accommodations, services and our friendly staff! If you are traveling on business or pleasure in the Stuart area, I hope you will come and visit us again!

Warm Regards

Reviewed 17 October 2012

Stayed here in October 2012 and enjoyed the 5 days i was here. Very nice property. Staff attentive, rooms very clean and well laid out. No breakfast comes with room but they have a great bistro (food made to order) and coffee bar for breakfast. The same bistro has a bar and does great salads and sandwiches for evening meals. Nice social area as well.
INternet comes with the room. Right off I-95 on exit 101.
I'll stay again.
Enjoy.

Room Tip: All nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2012

This is one of the best hotels I have stayed at and it all started with the service at check in. Seriously, are people really this nice??? Professional and genuine!!! Everyone had a smile on their face from the housekeepers to the bartender. Room was clean... Which is a huge thing for me. They almost seemed to out of their way to make sure had a stress free stay while there on business.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
whgecomm, General Manager at Courtyard Stuart, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2012

Dear travelhound14:
Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent stay at our Courtyard - Stuart. I am thrilled to read you enjoyed your stay and were pleased with the overall cleanliness of the hotel. By the sounds of your review, our Staff exceeded your expectations! Our Team is our biggest asset and I will be sure to share your comments with all of them, as they enjoy hearing all guest feedback!

If you are back in our area on business or leisure, I hope you will visit us again!

Reviewed 15 August 2012

We checked in here on the advice of a local. I am so glad we did. Not only did they have a special but it is lovely. You walk in and it is spotless, there is a Starbucks in the foyer which is open until 10pm and it serves breakfast. lunch and dinner or light snacks. It is also a bar with a happy hour. The room is beautiful! There is a Cracker Barrel across the carpark. It is fairly close to a couple of malls with a Publix 5 minutes drive away. The staff are so friendly and helpful. Would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Any room would be good.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2012

We stayed here for 1 night to break up a long drive from St. Augustine to Miami. The hotel was very nice with large comfortable rooms. The plus point for us was the bar. Although it stopped serving at 11pm we stocked up and enjoyed a drink outside by the pool. The only disappointing point was that the hotel charged for breakfast. Most of the others we stayed at in Florida offered a complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
whgecomm, General Manager at Courtyard Stuart, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2012

Dear Fred63:
Thank you so much for writing a review on your recent stay at our hotel. I am happy to read you were satisfied with our accommodations and services we offer. Also, I'm glad to learn you were able to enjoy some relaxation time out by our pool! If you're ever back in our area, or driving through, I hope will come back to visit us again!

Reviewed 30 July 2012

I arrived late for my reservation, about 9:00 p.m. but the front desk was very friendly, told me my feather free room was ready for me and told me that the restaurant and bar were still open, which was wonderful. I was able to get something to eat and drink and to relax before going to sleep in my super clean very large and stylish room. After I checked in, the night manager sent someone to look for the luggage cart for me and when it couldn't be found sent a staff member to assist me with my luggage. I was impressed. I had a great night's sleep, after working at the great desk and comfortable chair. Made some good coffee in the in-room coffee maker, took a shower in the wonderful roll-in shower and went downstairs refreshed and ready for a great cup of iced Starbucks before I got on the road. I again got excellent assistance with my luggage and perfect directions on how to get to the interstate to continue my trip. The ambiance in this hotel was so great, such a friendly vibe, I felt like I was home with friends, not in a hotel. I will definitely stay at this Courtyard again when I am traveling to South Florida. In fact I would go a few miles out of my way to stay here again. I have paid a lot more at other hotels for rooms and hotels not nearly this nice. Kudos to the staff for a fabulous hotel!!

Room Tip: A high floor room is nice and quiet, no noise from the parking lot or street.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank TravelMavenFlorida
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stuart
Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North
Clarion Inn
Clarion Inn
#9 of 11 in Stuart
Courtyard Hutchinson Island Oceanside/Jensen Beach

Been to Courtyard Stuart? Share your experiences!