“Great Stay”
Review of Courtyard Stuart

Courtyard Stuart
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Stuart
Reviewed 25 January 2013

Some Courtyard's can be hit or miss, but overall they are a great hotel chain, and this one was no exception. The woman at check in was very friendly and helpful. My room looked brand new, with a large bathroom, a very nice glass shower (haven't seen one like this at a Courtyard before, usually a 4 star feature), and overall the entire hotel was open, fresh and just felt clean and brand new. One of my favorite features in most Courtyard's is the lobby area, and their use of bright, inviting coloring styles in both the rooms and the lobby. Of the Courtyard's I've stayed at, this has to be near the top.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Hopethisreviewhelps
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Courtyard Stuart, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2013

Thank you for the wonderful comments. It is nice to hear that, even as we are entering our 5th year of operation, we look as good as the day we opened. We hope that you will join us again for a future vacation to Florida!

Reviewed 24 January 2013

We celebrated my husband's 80th birthday and the kids came in from all over the country. There were 16 of them, 8 stayed at the Marriot. For 2 days all 16 kids and grandkids many who were staying at other homes, met and celebrated being together in part of the lobby and in the backyard with its firepit to sit around. We brought cheese & booze & crackers and salami and sat around & played games and had a fantastic time. There were no problems and the staff couldn't have been nicer. I am the only one who quieted them down if I felt they were to animated. I kept saying that if they weren't careful, Marriot would loose a star. On the contrary, I would give them the most amount possible and a few more for good measure. A short walk across a parking lot is a Cracker Barrel but that is not where you want to eat!!!!!

Room Tip: Every room is fine and some of them have a balcony. I guess if some people have to smoke, that wou...
1  Thank Barbara S
Reviewed 24 January 2013 via mobile

Close to Stuart and Palm City. Asked for a king bed and because we were there early in the day, they upgraded us to a suite. They even let us spin a wheel for extra rewards points. Breakfast was only 10 dollars for both of us if we wanted to add it to our room price. Very pleasant stay. Right off Rt 95.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Mary Ann W
Reviewed 21 January 2013

I can't think of anything to pick apart here except if you want free breakfast this isn't the place. The food at the bistro is much better quality than free food at other hotels. It is slightly on the expensive side, but better pricing than room service prices at a 5 star hotel :) The black out shades were extremely effective and blocked out 100% of the light, so sleeping in here is feasible, and hallway noise didn't travel into the room so badly. I've stayed at a different chain hotel two exits up on I-95 which had free breakfast, was a little less expensive, but had a $75 pet fee vs the $50 fee here. This is a better stay if you aren't eating at the hotel for all you meals.

Room Tip: We stayed near the elevator and didn't have any problems with noise.
1  Thank serenaginer
Reviewed 20 January 2013

From the moment I checked in, I felt like I was home. The front desk staff was friendly and welcoming. They greeted me each time I came in, and acknowledged me each time I left. The room was clean and comfortable, and the grounds were immaculately kept. The fire pit near the pool was a nice touch.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

At the end of an 11 hour drive, this was a perfect oasis. The staff was very friendly, the rooms clean and well appointed and the bistro/starbucks has a full bar. The martini was perfect and much appreciated.

Light fare is available at the bistro but if you're looking for something hardier, there is a Cracker Barrel next door. CB isn't usually my first choice for dining buy I'm happy to see more salads added to their menu.

You can't go wrong staying here!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank MBaillieul
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I was disappointed with the check in process and would rate it a 1 on a 1 to 10 scale with 1 being bad. Overall though, I thought the hotel did a nice job. The room was clean and simple. The lobby had a nice feel to it. The breakfast bar had a nice selection and the staff was friendly. I would stay here again, especially if I can avoid the check in process.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

It is great to see another guest from Tennessee visiting the Stuart area. Thank you for your candid comments about your check in experience. Understanding this is often your first impression of a hotel, I would love to be able to find out more details about your check in experience. You you mind contacting me at cy.pbist.gm@marriott.com.
Thank you again for pointing out an area that needs to be addressed and areas that we are doing well at.
Thank you for staying with us in Stuart.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stuart
Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North
Clarion Inn
Clarion Inn
#9 of 11 in Stuart
Courtyard Hutchinson Island Oceanside/Jensen Beach

Been to Courtyard Stuart? Share your experiences!