“Simple and delicious”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: phone 772-781-2809
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

The restaurant was clean and bright. The food was delicious. The beef and broccoli was flavorful, not too spicy. The service was exceptional as well!!!

1  Thank Hilary10980

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We visited Thai Bistro recently and we were not disappointed. The food was outstanding, very reasonable and well portioned. The service was impeccable and décor was exceptional. I have passed this plaza many times prior without stopping. This time I was happy I did and will return for more in the future.

2  Thank pgolden1
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Came in with high expectations, I mean this is the fourth ranked restaurant in Stuart! The decor was tasteful, much nicer inside than the plaza's overall appearance. My wife & I started with the Pot Stickers, they were good but burnt a bit on the pot sticker side. Tasted home made, not pre-packaged & frozen. My beer was excellent...very cold but unfortunately, the wine must be stored in the same fridge. My wife's glass of wine (and mine after the beer) was too cold. We shared two dishes, Chicken with Cashews was excellent but the Pad Thai noodles were not. I hate to say it but this dish is my favorite and we left more than half behind...it really was disappointing. Finally, I asked for an additional serving of white rice and they charged me an extra buck. Not so sure that's right.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Our entire experience at Thai Bistro was excellent from the food to the service to the atmosphere. We have eaten at many Thai restaurants and are so happy that we decided to go to Thai Bistro.

We usually eat dinner early and were surprised by how many people were seated before we arrived at 5:30. There is certainly a reason for that - Thai Bistro is that good! We will be back!

1  Thank VegeGoddess
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Small, convenient Thai restaurant with good food and friendly service. Perfect for a weekend or
week night. Take out available as well and I've had good experience with this also. Prices are
reasonable. Family run and operated. Pleasant decor.

1  Thank Garland2013

Been to Thai Bistro? Share your experiences!