“Great Food and Great Service”
Review of Tutto Italiano

Tutto Italiano
Ranked #84 of 286 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 15 June 2014

While visiting family in Stuart, Florida, we had dinner at Tutto Italiano. The service was friendly and attentive. The food was also very tasty. We will certainly visit Tutto Italiano again when in the area.

3  Thank FamilyVisitor30

Reviewed 15 June 2014

First... made in house garlic knots...yummy. Also had plain knots..yummy too.
Second.. My husband ordered veal parmigana with homemade pasta...wonderful
I had the carbonara with the homemade pasta...a bit of a different twist. Instead of small pieces
of pancetta they use chunks..no peas..and more of an alfredo sauce. Quite good though.
Wine is a great value..extra large glass with an extra large portion.
Last, but not least, the homemade tiramisu...melt in your mouth smooth and very flavorful.
The waitstaff was very professional, courteous , extremely friendly and helpful
Not a very large place, but very clean, not cramped and they play music to dine by
I wish they were closer than 200 miles away, but we will stop in a couple of times a year.

4  Thank FLjoan
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Always wonderful food. Got take out and dined in a few times. Unfortunately got better attention from busser than actual server. Haven't been back.

Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Recently moved to Stuart from the Gardens area. I've been trying new restaurants close to my home and have been striking out left and right. That is until I came into Tutto Italiano after a long day at work. It was reasonably busy but I was still warmly greeted and handed a menu. I ordered the Gorgonzola salad and a Margarita pizza to test it out. They make their own balsamic dressing and it's so good it should be bottled and sold! The Margherita pizza was just the way I like it. Light and crispy with a nice rich sauce. I'll definitely be dining in next time but it's also great to know they also deliver. So glad I found this gem!

2  Thank PreppiePam
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We have been to Tutto Fresco several times for Pizza...it is great however we were recently told by a neighbor, and great cook, that the dinners are terrific. We plan on going for dinner soon...but if you want great pizza this is the place. From time to time we try other places (we usually get pizza once every two weeks) and every time we try another place...we always say...it may be very good but Tutto Fesco is better! Try it...you will like it!

2  Thank Carl R