Pool was kind of small but the view from our room of the marina was awesome. We kept our door open & felt the awesome breeze. We ate at the restaurant on site & it was delish. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because the fitted sheet on the bed was stained & there was a hair in the towels...very anal I know but I can't give a perfect score. Otherwise we really enjoyed our experience...felt like we on a resort. Beautiful lights came on at night & the bar seemed lively. We would definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pirate's Cove Resort,is a waterfront hideaway on Florida's Treasure Coast offering a unique getaway for rest and relaxation, or great excitement and fun.The pet friendly 50 room hotel is situated at the edge of its own private marina in the historic fishing village of Port Salerno. We are a full service marina, equipped with 50 slips for boats up to 80 feet in length. Our resort offers guests the option to arrive by water via the inter coastal waterway or by car just off Dixie Hwy.On premises is our Pirate's Loft restaurant. Lounge and waterfront TIKI BAR offers fresh seafood,crisp salads and a large array of mouth watering appetizers await you. Live music on Friday and Saturday. WELCOME TO PIRATE'S COVE RESORT AND MARINA ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Pirate's Cove Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pirate`s Cove Resort And Marina Hotel Stuart
- Pirate's Cove Resort And Marina Stuart, Florida