We live nearby, and have used Pirates Cove when we have too many overnight guests. During high season the prices don't seem to justify the rooms, but I have used sites such as booking.com to get food rates off season and have found this to be one of the best area choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pirate's Cove Resort,is a waterfront hideaway on Florida's Treasure Coast offering a unique getaway for rest and relaxation, or great excitement and fun.The pet friendly 50 room hotel is situated at the edge of its own private marina in the historic fishing village of Port Salerno. We are a full service marina, equipped with 50 slips for boats up to 80 feet in length. Our resort offers guests the option to arrive by water via the inter coastal waterway or by car just off Dixie Hwy.On premises is our Pirate's Loft restaurant. Lounge and waterfront TIKI BAR offers fresh seafood,crisp salads and a large array of mouth watering appetizers await you. Live music on Friday and Saturday. WELCOME TO PIRATE'S COVE RESORT AND MARINA ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Pirate's Cove Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pirate`s Cove Resort And Marina Hotel Stuart
- Pirate's Cove Resort And Marina Stuart, Florida