I've stayed at this hotel many times for work and often bring my family on these trips just because of this location. Hotel staff is friendly, pool and bar can be loud (especially on weekends), but place has a special magic to it being right on the water. Room is very spacious. Balconies are great. Fun to walk around the water and lots of places to walk for dinner. Breakfast a little harder to come by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pirate's Cove Resort,is a waterfront hideaway on Florida's Treasure Coast offering a unique getaway for rest and relaxation, or great excitement and fun.The pet friendly 50 room hotel is situated at the edge of its own private marina in the historic fishing village of Port Salerno. We are a full service marina, equipped with 50 slips for boats up to 80 feet in length. Our resort offers guests the option to arrive by water via the inter coastal waterway or by car just off Dixie Hwy.On premises is our Pirate's Loft restaurant. Lounge and waterfront TIKI BAR offers fresh seafood,crisp salads and a large array of mouth watering appetizers await you. Live music on Friday and Saturday. WELCOME TO PIRATE'S COVE RESORT AND MARINA ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and HRS so you can book your Pirate's Cove Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pirate`s Cove Resort And Marina Hotel Stuart
- Pirate's Cove Resort And Marina Stuart, Florida