We stayed at The Pirate's Cove over the Labor day weekend, we had a great time. I needed two rooms, (teenagers) No problem, we had ajoining rooms overlooking the Marina, which my husband spent much of the a.m. watching the beautiful sunrise. and the amazing boats undock from their stay, to set out for the day . we enjoyed the overwhelming breakfast (all of it) great price,. very cute server Chris, fantastic service. I went down to the lobby early in the morning enjoyed the best coffee, and free breafast (yeah). I will definetly stay there on future trips. thank you so much to all the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pirate's Cove Resort,is a waterfront hideaway on Florida's Treasure Coast offering a unique getaway for rest and relaxation, or great excitement and fun.The pet friendly 50 room hotel is situated at the edge of its own private marina in the historic fishing village of Port Salerno. We are a full service marina, equipped with 50 slips for boats up to 80 feet in length. Our resort offers guests the option to arrive by water via the inter coastal waterway or by car just off Dixie Hwy.On premises is our Pirate's Loft restaurant. Lounge and waterfront TIKI BAR offers fresh seafood,crisp salads and a large array of mouth watering appetizers await you. Live music on Friday and Saturday. WELCOME TO PIRATE'S COVE RESORT AND MARINA ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, Booking.com, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Pirate's Cove Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pirate`s Cove Resort And Marina Hotel Stuart
- Pirate's Cove Resort And Marina Stuart, Florida