Pirate's Cove had everything we needed for our reunion. I would stay there again in a heartbeat. We stayed with our 4 month old puppy (who we had never traveled with before) in a pet friendly room. We were welcomed as guests. The room was clean, the restaurant had terrific food (I recommend the She Crab Soup and Grouper Ruben), all the service staff were friendly and helpful, the pool and pool area were welcoming, the grounds were well landscaped, and the marina was fun. We had a great view of the pool and marina. Our dog loved the balcony. Everything was very well maintained with attention to detail.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pirate's Cove Resort,is a waterfront hideaway on Florida's Treasure Coast offering a unique getaway for rest and relaxation, or great excitement and fun.The pet friendly 50 room hotel is situated at the edge of its own private marina in the historic fishing village of Port Salerno. We are a full service marina, equipped with 50 slips for boats up to 80 feet in length. Our resort offers guests the option to arrive by water via the inter coastal waterway or by car just off Dixie Hwy.On premises is our Pirate's Loft restaurant. Lounge and waterfront TIKI BAR offers fresh seafood,crisp salads and a large array of mouth watering appetizers await you. Live music on Friday and Saturday. WELCOME TO PIRATE'S COVE RESORT AND MARINA ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pirate's Cove Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pirate`s Cove Resort And Marina Hotel Stuart
- Pirate's Cove Resort And Marina Stuart, Florida