“Good Breakfast”

Cafe Roosevelt
Ranked #201 of 308 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I've only tried breakfast here but it was tasty. Service was friendly and fast, place was clean and prices were very reasonable for the quality and quantity of the food.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We arrived at 8:30am for breakfast after a morning walk. There were only two tables occupied. We ordered bacon & eggs etc. which arrived promptly and were excellent. The chef/owner had time to talk with us. By a bit after nine all the tables were filled.
I'm sorry to see several negative reports. The restaurant is clean, our food was good, the owner/chef/waiter was friendly. By 9 there was a waitress. I hope people will try it.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Had breakfast, it was so mediocre that we doubt we'd return to try something on their lunch menu. Sometimes these small places can be a hidden gem but this was not the case. Not sure if they understand that the food has to be as good as home but really it should be better than home otherwise no reason to go out. Service was good and the place was clean. They just need to try the food they are serving and realize they need to step it up.

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

Amazing restaurant, it's a family place with friendly people and the owner/ head chef is the most amazing man I know. Pancakes are huge and the grilled wraps are amazing. Also if you're looking for an original home made Cuban sandwich, come here trust me you'll love it

Reviewed 14 January 2016

When I first started coming to this restaurant, the burgers were as good as any in Stuart. Homemade, plump and juicy. On my last visit, I was served a slider burger on a full size bun. I understand the cost of beef has gone up, but I would rather pay a little more and get a real burger that fit the bun. Real disappointing. Never going back again.

Been to Cafe Roosevelt? Share your experiences!