Holiday Inn Express Stuart
SuburbanHotels
US$178
US$161
  • Pool
Best Western Downtown Stuart(Stuart)(Great Value!)
US$88
Courtyard Stuart(Stuart)
US$143
US$122
Courtyard
Old Colorado Inn(Stuart)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$154
Official Site
US$91
US$89
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbaskin robbinsan italian restaurantoff the highwaycheck in was easyroom was cleancracker barrelbusiness centera nice place to staystay there againeasy accessthe breakfast areafirst floordennyscerealflorida
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We have stayed here before and the hotel continues to meet our expectations of the brand. The hotel is clean, comfortable and convenient. The hot breakfast is acceptable for this type of hotel, everything was hot/cold and fresh. Rooms were clean and comfortable, front desk staff was efficient and friendly. Bathroom was clean, beds were comfortable. What more can you ask for from this type of hotel. We had no complaints and will return when we are back in town. Good value for the money.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Orlando_Fam
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We will stay here again. We were here for 3 nights while I was a art vender at the Jensen Beach Fine Art Craft Show. My mother (81) stayed at the hotel while I was working... and they were so helpful, accommodating and nice to her. When she had trouble with the microwave they immediately came to her rescue (and plugged it in). The room was spacious, VERY CLEAN and the beds were comfortable. The front desk check in was effortless and very friends. The gentleman at the desk the next two evenings was so very nice to my mom. Breakfast was good. I have no complaints and will stay here again next year. I was surprise I didn't receive the bottle of water welcome package for being a 'member' but really never even thought to ask until we had checked out -- not a deal breaker. I do appreciate the excellent service and clean rooms! Excellent value!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TravelHappySews
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Bad Holiday Inn Express Hotel.

Front desk very unfriendly.

Poor service all around.

Rooms have terrible design.

Only department that worked properly was Room Service.

Our first and last stay at this location !!

Room Tip: Override this hotel !!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Jaar3
hixstuart, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stuart, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am deeply sorry for the unacceptable service you have received from our staff back in February 2013. This is definitely not up to our standards and we are constantly working on improving the quality of service provided. This feedback we received from you will enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We understand that your stay was not satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

I travel a lot for job. Was very hesitant staying due to previous bad reviews. I am a Platinum traveler for IHG and stay at many of there businesses. This was a week long stay. The check in was fast and my paperwork was waiting for me. Desk staff was very friendly and nice. The room was wonderful. Very clean room, bed very comfortable, and no noisy refrigerator. For being right next to I95 it was very quite. You can walk to the close restaurants for lunch and dinner. Breakfast was good and plenty available. The ventilation in the hallways are the only thing that needs to be watched as it can get hot and stale. Had a good trip!!!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I was reluctant to book a one night stay given the negative reviews but decided to do so anyway as it was minutes away from my appointment and was located right off I95. There was a chance I would be arriving late and I hate driving miles off the expressway to find a hotel after a long day on the road.

When I arrived the desk clerk was a very pleasant man who appeared to know other "regular" guests. When I asked for a good nearby restaurant, he recommended the Italian restaurant across the parking lot, another guest seconded his recommendation. As it turned out the restaurant was great family run restaurant that would be hard to beat anywhere.

All in all the place was clean, the people friendly and the breakfast was good. I look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business