“Buffet Breakfast”
Review of Clarion Inn

Clarion Inn
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Stuart
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The free breakfast was one of the better ones for the typical buffet. They have a very pleasant staff. Good location, reasonable price. Very comfortable beds, nice new linens and bedding and great pillows. Nice carpet and clean. A hidden gem at $75 per night!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Assistant M, Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you for reviewing our property and we are delighted you
especially enjoyed the hot breakfast buffet. With customer satisfaction
our primary goal and to make every guest have a wonderful experience
we are so glad that you did. Best regards.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We stayed 1 night at Clarion Inn Stuart on our way to Miami. The room (pool view) was nice and clean. Staff very friendly and smiley, good price and GREAT hot breakfast (eggs, waffels, beacon, rôsti-potatoes).

Dear guest,
So glad you enjoyed your stay with us on your way to Miami.
Thanks for the kind words and safe travels. The Clarion Staff.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Clarion Inn is in a good location and price was reasonable. The free breakfast was one of the better ones for the typical buffet, made largely very pleasant by a staff person who really went out of his was to help everyone. However, the maid service was unsatisfactory, with dirty cups left in the room, bed half-made, and some but not all towels replaced. Also, some noise from nearby airport.

Room Tip: Try to avoid the side toward the road and airport.

Dear guest,
Thank you for letting us know how we are doing and your feedback is important
to us, I have noted your housekeeping comments and the improvements you
mentioned are needed. I am happy to hear that you found the location, price,
and breakfast to your liking. Thank you again and best regards.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 27 March 2014

The outside is nothing special, a little old, but the inside of may room was great! Very comfortable beds, nice new linens and bedding and great pillows. Nice carpet and clean very large bathroom. A hidden gem at $84 per night!

1  Thank wdmtaj
Assistant M, Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us and enjoying your room and the amenities
of the hotel. We are an older property but very well maintained and take
pleasure in hearing that we provided you a great stay.
Best regards.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

getaroom & Clarion Inn review. I called getaroom to book two rooms in the Clarion inn approximately two months in advance. They booked the rooms and said that they could only guarantee the rooms but, not the type of beds in the rooms. getaroom promptly billed me for both rooms. I called Clarion to arrange the types of rooms that I wanted. The Clarion Inn staff person said that the only showed one room to be booked. I called getaroom to see why Clarion said that only one room had been booked and they gave me confirmation numbers for both rooms. I called Clarion Inn again and the staff person again said that I only had one room booked. I gave her the getaroom confirmation numbers and she said that they don't use the same confirmation numbers. She called getaroom to confirm reservations and told me that it should be fixed by the next day. I called Clarion Inn the next day and everything was supposed to be in order. When I got to the hotel for our three night stay one of the room types was not correct and they put me in room with an terrible stench of cigarette smoke after I had specifically booked my rooms to be non-smoking. When I asked for a different room, the man at the desk said there was nothing they could do because they were completely booked. He didn't seem at all interested in fixing it. The room stank so bad I ended up spending the night in my car. The next day I called Clarion's corporate office to try to get a non smoking room. I was told that since the rooms were booked through getaroom I would have to call them to get it fixed. I called getaroom and they told me that I needed to talk to the people at the front desk to get it resolved. After about four phone calls I finally got moved to a room designed for handicap people which was okay since it was non smoking. After that the woman at the front desk was very accommodating and asked me if everything was all right everything she saw me. Honestly, I think the best thing this hotel had going for it was the Hispanic gentleman in the breakfast area. He was very personable, and attentive making sure everyone had everything that they needed.

Dear Guest,
It is with the utmost sincerity that I apologize for all the apparent miscommunications
between the booking agent and the hotel not being able to accommodate your
specific room types. I am pleased that the hotel was able to work with you and take steps
to get the situation corrected. Thank you for letting us know and we assure you that we take
your feedback as very important to us. Best regards.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Bob&I from FL.& daughter/husb.from VT stayed here to visit Family. Front desk Cherie, welcomed us & because we were early,got on the phone to Housekeeping. Violetta readied 2 rooms next to each other within a short time. Clean & bright. Lunch at the Tiki Bar was served promptly & with smiles/banter - a pleasant visit. The hotel is old,but kept clean and Everyone was friendly - esp. the "waffle-man" at breakfast. Thank you All.

2  Thank Gail T

Dear Guest,
Thank you for reviewing the property and letting us know
you were pleased with your room and the staff. So glad
you were able to be near your daughter and family too!
Best regards.