We were in town just for the night for a wedding that was in Jensen Beach. This hotel was just 3.5 miles from our destination and was only $76 for the night including breakfast for two people. The room was clean, decorated nicely. Outside of building looked dated but the upkeep of the room itself was great. I work at a resort in Myrtle Beach, so I am normally very picky, but had no issues here. Security could be a little better. We witnessed a lot of traffic going in and out one of the rooms while we were sitting out by the pool later on at night. Nothing that bothered us directly but seemed a bit odd. They moved some rooms around so we could check in a bit earlier than expected which was helpful. The breakfast buffet was great and including make your own waffles, eggs, bacon, bagels, biscuits and gravy, fresh juices, coffee, cereal, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Downtown Stuart is the perfect blend of location and accommodations. Conveniently located near the center of activity, near shopping, championship golf courses, beaches and water sports. Hotel features free deluxe continental breakfast. Outdoor heated pool and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Downtown Stuart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Downtown Stuart Hotel Stuart
- Best Western Stuart
- Stuart Best Western
- Best Western Downtown Stuart Florida