“Great, clean place, fantastic location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Tina E
Miami Beach, Florida
“Great, clean place, fantastic location”
Reviewed 16 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

This rental company is one of the best - I've had numerous occasion to use their services. We arrived very early, but were allowed to park our car at the rental location and walk to the pool. In less than an hour, our place was ready (around 1pm). It was clean, comfortable and comparable to the price paid. We rented bikes around the corner and our complex had a convenient bike rack. I would return again to this place, but if I could get up to 4 people, I'd rent a house again from this company. That's always enjoyable and convenient as well.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Gr8tful69
Roswell, Georgia
“Clean, comfortable, great location!”
Reviewed 17 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

We had a great stay and will for sure be staying in one of these cottages again. Great location close to nice restaurants approx midway Duval and North 2 blocks. Stayed for a long weekend but would not mind a week here. Very nice to have a full kitchen if you need it.

Katherine...
West Haven, Connecticut
“Location and Price”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Great location - walking distance to everything! It was clean and friendly great for the price! Would rent Monroe Efficiency again

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: access to pool
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
stephanie...
Mishawaka, Indiana
“Good location, but not comfortable”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We arrived at 11pm and the email directions given were not helpful. The address was not what was on the sheet and we were lost and frustrated after 15 hrs of traveling. We had to call maintenance to get directions. The room was cute and bathroom very small. The shower door keeps open, so it locks you out of bathroom lil annoying. They had housekeeping available, but unless your out of the room at 8am they wouldn't clean. Several times we just answered the door to get towels and hand her our trash. They did come back if you called. We saw cockroach on two different days. Once was after a rain storm, so they said that I need not worry that's normal in Florida. They made me spray the room with roach spray until the bug man showed up two days later. We saw another very large roach in the living room on a dry day even after that. My husband and I thought location was great, but parking sucked. The bed was on plywood and uncomfortable. The covers were so uncomfortable and not enough given. We were too cold if air was on, so we were sticky from humidity all night. We didn't sleep we'll here. Floors dirty since tile everywhere, so I wore my shoes inside. It was a cute place with free internet and cable... I think better bed and no cockroaches I would have felt better.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
31 Mar 2014
We are so sorry that did not enjoy your stay with us. We work very hard to make sure that each of our guests' experiences is excellent. Every guest receives a confirmation email with instructions, directions and GPS coordinates to the check in office. We also call each guest if they have not checked in by closing so that we ensure that they received this information. We are happy to hear that you were able to reach our 24 hr emergency line on each occasion for help and that you enjoyed the room. Our daily complimentary housekeeping service will not cross a "Do not Disturb" sign or bother a guest that is in the home when they arrive. They clean each home between 9-6 daily and any other time on request as you experienced hen you called. In the future we would ask that you call us for service if you put the "Do not Disturb" sign out and then change your mind. Orkin is our pest control service and we are on contract with them for regular visits and they respond for additional service if requested as you remember because we sent them to see you in addition to our on-call maintenance supervisor's visit the night before when you called. When he arrived however you had already departed and he did spray although he did not see any evidence of any pests. This home is not advertised with private parking and the street parking is explained in the map on check in. The mattresses in this home are brand new pillow top mattresses on a bed frame. Our housekeeping office has extra linen if needed on request. We only regret that you did not give us the opportunity to address the linen and bed issues during your stay. The home does have remote control window air conditioner units to control humidity and temperature. We look forward to showing you a better experience on your next visit.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Location & Great price!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Although our room was a little small & dark, it didn't matter because we basically only slept there and the price was great being it was peak season. This was the absolute perfect location and our service from Key West Rentals was fantastic. The only bad part was having to leave to go back home to the freezing cold. We cannot wait to return! Thanks for the memories!

A romantic getaway Older travelers

A TripAdvisor Member
“Disappointed overall”
Reviewed 26 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

I was disappointed with the accommodations based on the photos I saw. It was a lot smaller and dated. The tile floors were dirty and had to wear shoes the whole time we were there. I expected more based on the price were paying. There was no parking at the location and we had difficulty finding parking to check in.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing