“Lovely Cottage Style Room”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 29 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Lovely Cottage Style Room”
Reviewed 2 July 2009 for a stay in November 2006

We were in Key West for the boat races. The cottage we stayed in was very clean and nice. It had a very comfortable bed in the main room with a kitchen and small table/chairs in a separate room. The bath was kind of small but very modern and comfortable. One tiny detail was no comfy chair to sit in. You either sat on the kitchen chairs on on/in the bed. Beautiful place, quiet but close to all the excitement of Duvall street. (within waling distance) We rented scooters and could park them easily within the gates of the courtyard.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect for Singles or Couples”
Reviewed 2 July 2009 for a stay in June 2009

The Truman Efficieny is perfect for singles or couples. It is almost exactly in the center of it all and just one block to Duval. You had to go around the block to get to the pool that you could see from the kitchen window. The pool was clean and quiet. The efficiency has been fully remodeled and it is clean. The bathroom entry is a bit tight, but by Key West standards, was as big as they get. I didn't stay long enough to use the kitchen but it was fully equipped. I would have no problem recommending this room, and would definately stay there again.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Window AC
Travelling group: Solo traveler
Older travelers Families with teenagers
Tourists
FL
Reviewed 2 July 2009 for a stay in April 2009
person found this review helpful

Reviewed 2 July 2009 for a stay in March 2009

Older travelers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 29 June 2009 for a stay in September 2008

Overall the place was great. We brought our two black labs, and still had room for myself and my wife. The location was perfect, we were only a 2 or 3 minute walk from Duval. We saved some money on breakfast and lunches, since we made them at the vacation rentals. The only thing I would change about the whole experience is the location of the pool. It sounds very close, but is actually a block and a half away. Most of the time we were at the bars, so this wasn't that big of a deal.

“P & M Lutz”
Reviewed 28 June 2009 for a stay in May 2008

The studio apt was always clean. Location is great and the accommodations, employees/staff are super. Thanks to this we enjoyed our 30th wedding anniversary.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Tourists

Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 55-64
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Tourists Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing