“Loved It!!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“ok”
Reviewed 25 August 2009 for a stay in January 2009

The condo was very nice. There was an issue with loud music playing all night from the condo above. When I initially complained, I was told I should knock on the neighbor's door and ask them to keep it down. I found that to be unacceptable as I was paying a lot of money to stay there, and it should not be my responsibility. I went back into the rental office and expressed my uneasiness and was told they would take care of it. The noise factor was better after that, but it remained an issue for the entire length of my stay. I want to emphasize it was not noise from Duval St. as I would go outside to check ~ and the street would be quiet. The other issue was with housekeeping. I had to call the office on a few occasions because they did not come. My daughter was staying at Romantic Retreat and had the same issue. We called on her wedding day requesting they come as they had missed the day before. We were assured they would ~ but they never did and they came back to their room after the wedding to an unclean room with an unmade bed. When they did clean her room they neglected to mop the floor which was an issue because their room was poolside.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: All night noise from condo above us.
Travelling group: Family with young children
Families with young children Tourists
“Loved It!!!”
Reviewed 17 July 2009 for a stay in June 2009
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed every minute of our vacation....and the rental was absolutely perfect....recommend it highly!!!

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
“Just off Duval”
Reviewed 7 July 2009 for a stay in April 2008
people found this review helpful

At first we were a little concerned about being so close to Duval St., but found 1124 to be very private and quite - it's the first floor of a two story building tucked in behind an art gallery, accessed via a gated alleyway. Reserved parking is just around the corner - very convenient. Unit itself was in great shape, very clean, AC worked well. Best is the immediate access to Duval and walking distance of most everything. Only downer was the remotely located pool - small, nappy, warm. Would definitely stay at 1124 again.

va
Reviewed 2 July 2009 for a stay in December 2008

“No Worries, Mon!!”
Reviewed 29 June 2009 for a stay in June 2009
people found this review helpful

We were celebrating our 25th anniversary and had a wonderful time. The rental was very clean and well stocked for eating in. We have already reccommended Key West Vacation Rentals to our friends and neighbors, and we will go back over and over.

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: It was private and still very accessable to all the action
Liked least: Nothing, Everything was wonderful.
Travelling group: Family (extended)
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“It was a little cottage all for ourselves to enjoy!!!”
Reviewed 26 June 2009 for a stay in February 2009
person found this review helpful

The cottage was pristine clean, nicely decorated and well located. The best thing was that they allowed my 2 large dogs to stay with us.
My friends, my dog and I had a blast in Key West. Having been able to let the dogs out for little breaks in the fenced in yard was also a good thing. I would definitely recommend staying in the Southernmost hotel.
The only details you also should know...parking is a couple of blocks from the hotel. The pool is not located in the hotel, so it is not as nice as if you want to splash in the pool for a few minutes only and go back to your room. But if you don't care about walking a little, this is a special place.

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: They allowed my 2 large dogs in!
Liked least: The pool not in the premises
Travelling group: Friends
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Tourists
FL
Reviewed 25 June 2009 for a stay in September 2008
person found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing