“Awesome place / Small Shower”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Lance S
Houston, Texas, United States
“Awesome place / Small Shower”
Reviewed 4 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

My girlfriend and I spent 5 days at Papa's Hideaway and absolutely loved it. The place was a quiet refuge from the hustle and bustle of Key West. Most of the fun things to do are within easy walking distance. We parked our truck outside the gate and never moved it until it was time to leave. The management was very responsive. The refrigerator wasn't cooling properly, and they had maintenance there fixing it within an hour. The pool area was immaculate and quiet...generally my girlfriend and I were the only ones hanging out by the pool. Felt like our private getaway.

My only "complaint" is that the bathroom and shower in our unit (#3) is small...not a full tub. I spent a lot of time bumping my elbows and knees because I'm over 6 feet tall. Hardly a big deal, though.

In general, I think Papa's Hideaway is a real gem on Key West. I will definitely stay there again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and serenity
Liked least: small shower
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Tom R
Springfield, Illinois
“Excellent”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Small bathroom but a great property. Pool was nice and privacy of location was excellent. A block an a half from Duvall Street, 3 blocks from Southern Most Point. Would stay again.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Baltimore
Reviewed 14 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Secluded, pretty, comfortable one bedroom with pool”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our five nights at Papa's Hideaway. King bed was comfortable, tho the bottom sheet kept slipping off the corners. Living room area pretty and well planned, except for one giant chair against the far wall which could be replaced by a love-seat nearer the coffee table. Kitchen very well equipped and easy to work in. Only flaw the overhead cabinet doors opened only about a third of the way because they banged into the soffit at ceiling level, and the utensil drawer pulled out only half-way before hitting the oven handle. We really did enjoy our time there, and plan to return.

Check-in / front desk
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Love the peace and quiet...only a short walk to the action.”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We've loved Papa's Hideaway from the first time we walked through the front gate six years ago. It's lush tropical garden, the secluded pool, the friendly atmosphere that the small compound offers. And the newly renovated rooms make this a wonderful vacation getaway. This guest house was a marvelous find for us.

A TripAdvisor Member
“wonderful stay, great memories”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Clean, comfortable. Amazing location. Patio and pool superb.

Fl
Reviewed 18 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing