Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
IndyBeach...
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great place and location!”
Reviewed 15 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011
person found this review helpful

We stayed at the Casa Bonita for a short 3 night 4 day trip to Key West. My wife and I traveled with another couple and the place had plenty of room for all 4 of us. Great location as you could walk down to the southernmost point or head north on Duval street. Can't say enough about the condo - very clean and great location, pool was just steps outside our front door.
Will definitely look to stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and size of condo.
Liked least: small water heater...ran out of hot water pretty quickly
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
JGP8836
Saint Cloud, Florida
“Excellent Place for the price”
Reviewed 2 September 2011 for a stay in July 2011
people found this review helpful

Casa bonita, Managed by Key West vacation Rentals, was a very nice appartment. On the first floor were kitchen, dinning, living room, half bath and on the second floor were two bedrooms with full baths. All these condos were on the roof of a shopping and business center. The price for a 4 nights was cheap compare with a room with two bed in a Hotel. This was like a house with plenty of space, very clean and profesionally decorated. Parking in Key West is a nightmare and expensive, but this rental came with a private indoor parking space (on back of the first floor business center). The complex had plenty of restaurants and duval street was right there andthe beach was two blocks away. We walked up in down Duval street with no problem from rental complex. The only thing wrong, that I didnt like was the management personnel were kind of rude, except for a lady with a dog. The other was a incident I had with a local that took my parking spot and the management didnt do anything . The first day I was told (verbally and in writing) that I was only allowed to park in the assigned parking spot, which I was given a placard for the assigned spot. That if I had to park in someone else spot, it was a NO NO and My car can get towed away. Well, when I told the management that someone took my spot, the receptionist told me that nothing can be done about it and to park in another spot or outside. What The $#%^&!!, I had to track down the person and argued with them and finally (30 minutes later) I got my space back. Everything was great, except that one incident.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Plenty of room, easy access to Duval street and beach
Liked least: management
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Friends getaway Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Lynney56
Mansfield, Il
“Perfect place to stay in Key West!”
Reviewed 17 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Absolutely great vacation condo- quiet even though it is next to pool, great deck overlooking the quieter end of Duvall Street, nice decor, clean, very private & safe. The check-in lady was rude, this is the first time we have ever been to the Keys, & I asked her not to be rude to me as I had questions to ask. Otherwise perfect spot & great vacation rental!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 50-64
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups
A TripAdvisor Member
“Absolutely Lovely!”
Reviewed 4 July 2009 for a stay in May 2009
person found this review helpful

We had an absolutely amazing time staying in the Cosa Bonita. We were actually shocked of how big the house is. It had plenty of space downstairs as well as the rooms upstairs. The master bedroom was so big especially with the balcony attached. We will definately stay at this specific house again as it was wonderful. Located directly on Duval, made it truly a great vacation house. I highly recommend anyone needing a house for 4 people, to stay at this one.

Niagara
Reviewed 2 July 2009 for a stay in March 2009

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing