“FANTASTIC!!! A+++++++”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Washington DC
Reviewed 25 June 2009 for a stay in April 2008

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: had problems with deposit refund afterward,
Your age range 25-34

A romantic getaway Tourists
Large groups
“Best experience ever!”
Reviewed 25 June 2009 for a stay in August 2007

I am fortunate in that I travel a good bit. I can say without a doubt that this vacation was the best I have ever had. From the reservation process through the entire vacation the staff could not have been more accomodating. The property was immaculate and anything we needed was promptly addressed. We were also able to bring our two dogs and there were never any issues. We had a wonderful and time and I feel sure we will go back soon!

“Wonderful Time”
Reviewed 25 June 2009 for a stay in May 2009

We arrived very early in the morning because of flight delays and the key was waiting for us right where we were told. The house was great and the location was even better. Our rental car never moved once we arrived as we could walk everywhere we wanted to go. The house had everything we needed and was quite comfortable. We used the pool a block away and that was very nice as well. The lady next door is a little odd but overall not that big a deal. I would recommend and I plan on staying there again!

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Lady next door
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great House and Very Accomodating”
Reviewed 25 June 2009 for a stay in May 2007

This house is great for a vacation. It's close to everything (walking distance) and is very nice, and up-to-date.

Liked best: The location
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
“Where's the pool!!!”
Reviewed 25 June 2009 for a stay in December 2008

We stayed in the home just before Xmas. I was quite disappointed with the fact that the pool was about three blocks away. When I booked through the internet the pictures made it look like the pool was right outside the back door! I would not have taken this property had I known the truth. I was also upset that the hot tub was not HOT and didn't work half the time. Also - no closets - what's that about? We were with several other people and we were all NOT IMPRESSED. The patio area was also very dirty. I am afraid I would have to say I would not recommend this property to any of my friends.

Liked best: Location to Duval Street
Liked least: No pool/hot tub/untidy
Your age range 45-54
“50th Birthday vacation”
Reviewed 25 June 2009 for a stay in March 2008

We had a great time at the Amelia House,me my husband,my brother, and sister inlaw. It was very clean and in a great lacation. The hot tub was very nice after a long day in Key West. The staff was also great, they even had a bottle of bubbly for me. I would stay there again!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing