“Excellent property”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“Excellent property”
Reviewed 30 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

Weak management, but excellent property. The location is outstanding. The property is well maintained and very clean, but older. The management company is very weak. While they constantly told us to "call if you need anything" calls went unanswered, unresponded to, or they told us they never received the call.

Luxury-minded travelers
NH
Reviewed 3 November 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Place was great but admin terrible”
Reviewed 1 November 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

They charged me for a Usd30 insurance fee a day. More than my car rental insurance!!! They never advise me about this. Wouldn't recommend to rent here!!!

Management Response
1 Nov 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback about our unit. We sincerely apologize for your difficulty with the rates. You were charged for a one time $49 damage protection insurance policy which is able to be waived if you bring a check for the damage deposit. The one time $30 fee was a reservation fee charged to all guests. None of these charges are daily they are all one time fee but because yours was only a 2 night stay i recognize that it seemed excessive. I encourage you to discuss this with us should you decide to return. We value our return guests and hope that give us another opportunity to show you the value of your dollar at any of our units.
OH
Reviewed 22 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Hi
Reviewed 30 August 2009 for a stay in August 2009

Liked best: Clean
Liked least: Bright in the morning
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
“what happened”
Reviewed 13 August 2009 for a stay in August 2007
people found this review helpful

Well from what i remeber, i was really drunk, it was suprizingly very nice and the parking was priceless. i would recemend it to anyone!!!

Ft. Myers
Reviewed 2 July 2009 for a stay in March 2008
person found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing