“Location, Location, Location!!!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

93LoveKey...
St. Augustine, Florida
“Location, Location, Location!!!!”
Reviewed 2 December 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Very, very convenient to Mallory Dock, Duval Street, restaurants and better yet a great grocery store just around the corner. Ample parking but we were so close to everything we only used the car once the entire time we were there. The layout was fine and we survived not having a stove by bringing an electric griddle to use for our breakfast. Not sure why the stove was taken out of the unit but it definitely looked like there was one there at one time. Furnishing were fine, bed comfortable and bathroom very roomy with lots of towels etc.. Lots of sunlight through many windows and two small but lovely porches.

The downsides were few. Need an ottoman for the living room so you can put your feet up, kitchen utencils & dishes were sparse and the pools are just too far away. We like our pool to be outside the door not 4 blocks down so if it's not a pool that you want this place is great in all other ways. We will rent it again.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Distance of pool
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Centre AL

A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
“A Beautiful Retreat”
Reviewed 3 July 2009 for a stay in June 2009
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed in the Jasmine Suite to celebrate his birthday. We enjoyed our stay. The suite was nicely kept and clean. We especially enjoyed it's central location. We liked the fact that we had parking where we were able to leave our car and walk the whole weekend that we were there. We also enjoyed the pool. Although the pool was not directly located in the same place as the vacation home's location, it wasn't a far distance to walk. We liked the fact that the pool grounds were also quite and clean. A peaceful place to enjoy a little sun bathing. We would highly reccommend this vacation home.

“Jasmine was a HIT!”
Reviewed 2 July 2009 for a stay in June 2009

This was our third time staying at the units managed by the Key West Vacation
Rentals and once again, we were not disappointed! This unit was clean,
spacious, private, and located PERFECTLY close to all the Duval Street action. I
highly recommend staying here at the Jasmine! The only drawback would be
that if you wanted to cook something in an oven or on a stovetop, it's not
happening at this particular unit, BUT WHY would you want to do that when
there are so many great restaurant options in Key West??? Enjoy!

Liked best: Location
Families with teenagers Tourists
Rugged travelers
“Rainy day lost $$”
Reviewed 25 June 2009 for a stay in June 2005

We got a room here for 3 nights and it was very nice. The rooms were very clean and it had everything that you needed here even soaps.We enjoyed it very much untill we got rained out on Sunday and they wouldnt give us our money back for that day.We woke up VERY EARLY in the morning to a severe rainy stormy day. I was afraid to even come out side. The lightning was very very bad. We woke up very early Sunday morning. I did not want to stay because of the weather. I figured I would get my money back or even some of it.They pretty much said too bad and to have a nice drive back home.I learned a lesson to never go to Key West in the Rainy Season,,my faught. It was not any cheaper because of it being in the rainy season. Word of advice.I dont know what they charge now cause this has been a few years back,but it wasent cheap,,let me tell ya. So if you have money to blow,,this would be the place to do it.ENJOY!!!

Liked best: Very clean
Liked least: Recieved no money back for rain.
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with teenagers
Large groups Rugged travelers
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 25 June 2009 for a stay in May 2008

We had a wonderful stay, the room was clean and comfortable. One of the best things about this Suite was there was a place to park a car. No pool but who needs a pool when you have the ocean.

Liked best: Parking
Liked least: Updtairs/maynot be best for elderly people
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing